Thursday, June 21, 2007

An Update :)

Wow where to start??  Sorry I haven't written in so long it has been so busy here!  Okay let's start with we are not moving to Arizona.  We decided due to Brett's son and my Grandparents we just weren't ready to leave state.  So maybe someday we will get to Arizona but at this time it's just not right for us.  Caleb has been diagnosed with Adhd.  Not that we didn't see that coming.  He's on Concerta which let me tell you has made a TREMENDOUS change in him.  He's still Caleb but at the same time he's a different child.  He's calm and he can concentrate better.  Which is just Awesome!!  So please if your just going to lecture me about putting my child on meds I don't want to hear it.  Brett and I and the doctor went over all the options and at this time we feel that is the best thing for him.
   Let's see what else?  Today was Caleb's graduation!  I now have a 1st grader I can't believe how big he is.  And how far he has come.  Of course we missed the begging of the play we got there at 9:40 and it started at 9:30 :( but we did get to watch him get his diploma and sing a song not that he sang I guess he just decided he was just too cool to sing.  Yep that's Caleb for ya.  And of course took 2 pics and my batteries died.  Thankfully I video taped it.  And as soon as I get the cord to connect my camera to my computer I will upload it for everyone to see.
   Now onto Maddy girl she's almost fully potty trained!  YAY Maddy!  She still wears a diaper to bed and she's afraid of the big potty but she's using her little potty which is soo much better then diapers LOL.  Her new phrase is "Oh my God" and let me tell you it is too funny hearing a 2 yr old say Oh my god.  Okay that's enough for now.  I will update more I promise LOL.  Oh BTW Brett and I are getting married on the 3oth LOL.  About time huh?

*hugs*

No comments: