Sunday, August 31, 2003

STarting Fresh

Well where do I start? My life fun fun!  Same shit everyday!  Going crazy!  Caleb and Brett keep me going.  For awhile I was talking to Brett Strand again~But then out of nowhere he just stopped emailing me!  Ugh!  I must have done something like always!  Usually is my fault!  I become so obsessed and crazy about it!  Drives them nuts!  And I don't realize it till it's too late!  Ugh!  Know something fucked up?? Earlier we were driving to the Res to get ciggy's~And I thought of Steve and that warm fuzzy so should not be there feeling hit me!  And I just don't know why!  Also with my PSP lists I love doing PSP but lately I just don't feel up to it!  Just not my thing lately!  I don't know why!  I feel it's just my depression, But if I leave I will go crazy!  Kinda keeps me going and makes me do something!  kwim??  On another note totally off subject~We so need to find ways to get more $$!  Were not living Poor but we are living pay check to pay check and it's crazy!  We need $ just to have chilling as a just in case!  Well I suppose I should end for now!  But I'll probably be back!  I have nothing else to do!  *hugs*

 

No comments: