Okay that bothers me~I just went to AOL search typed in journals then typed in my screen name and pop there's my journal~I mean not that I care about people I don't know reading my journal~But there are some people out there I don't want reading it! :cough Steve cough: LOL! I know I'm a big dork~But that's okay~I can be like that! I gotta go down to PA tomorrow fun fun! Gotta make sure my medicaid is taken care of! What a boring day today was! I got totally off track thanks to Jenny LOL! I'm not used to people calling me during the day so it got my completly off track~I did no laundry~did all the dishes though and I got My Avon orderes together to only low and behold find out that I ordered the wrong shit~So now I have to return them! Ugh! And we really gotta start xmas shopping! I want Caleb to have a kick ass Christmas! We already got him a tool bench and a drum set (spoiled) LOL! And I wanna get something really good for Brett! Well I am off ta ta 4 now~*hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment