Got to the hospital about 6:45 and they got me set up in my room and everything. At 7 the doctor came in checked me and said we'd be starting the inducing soon by placing a piece of tape with medicine on it close to my cervix which would help soften it and in the morning they would give me my pitocin to get me going. So my mom left the hospital and told us to call her if anything changed. About 9pm the dr comes in and puts the tape crap in.
By 10 I was having really strong contractions so they had the dr come look in on me and I was 3cm dilated so he gave the okay for me to have a shot of morphine and some Ambien to help ease the pain and let me sleep. Well by 10:30 the contractions were killing me and I was freaking out wanting an epidural. The nurse came in (She was a bitch) and said there's nothing more we can give you the contractions are going to die down. About 12:30 I look at Brett and say I don't care what any of these nurses say this thing is doing some good I'm in pain the contractions are getting stronger call the nurse! So he calls the nurse and thankfully it was a different one and I tell her I'm in pain I'm having a lot of contractions will you please have the doctor come check me. She say's okay I believe you I'll go get the doctor. 12:45 the doctor comes and checks me and I'm dilated to a 7 he gives the okay for an epidural. I have Brett call my mom. Brett and the nurse help me sit up with my feet dangling off the bed. My contractions are getting worse and I'm screaming for an epidural begging for it. The anesthesiologist comes in and starts setting up he's cleaning my back and I have a contraction that takes me right up in the air I tell the nurse" I think I'm peeing on myself" She lifts up my gown looks down looks at me say's "Hunny your not peeing." She grabs Brett's hand puts it between my legs and says hold your hand here and she rushes out. I didn't know it but Brett was holding Madison's head! The nurse comes back and say's "you have to lay down we have to check you." I'm crying saying no just please hurry up and give me the epidural. She say's hunny we can't we have to check you. Brett comes running on the other side of the bed with a scared look on his face. And as I'm moving my legs over on the bed to lay down I have a strong contraction and I grab Brett's head and screamed. And when the contraction was over I say "Hunny it hurts." And he points down to the bed and say's hunny look she's out. Turns out the last contraction pushed her out! The doctor wasn't even in there yet the student doctor was. And he just kind of grabbed Madison off the bed. I do have to say it was painful but the recovery time was so much easier I'm hardly in any pain I just feel bruised like I fell down the stairs.

No comments:
Post a Comment