Well this baby has decided to be as stubborn as me! I was due on the 2nd and here it is the 3rd almost the 4th and she's still sitting in there nice and warm! Last night I was laying on the couch because my bed just wasn't comfortable to me and I moved and had a big gush of fluid and oddly it was cold so that's how II knew I didn't pee myself! I got up to wake Brett up and it was still dripping so as any other pregnant woman would I assumed it was my water breaking! I call Brett's mom and she say's she's on her way to pick up Caleb. I call my mom just to give her the heads p this is about 11:30pm. Brett's mom gets here I give Caleb luvins and tell him I'm going to get baby Madison he gets all excited kisses Brett and I goodbye and he heads out. About 12:30 we get to labor and delivery they sign me in hook me up to the annoying belly straps and we wait...Dr comes in say's he's going to do a test to make sure it is my water okay no problem. He does the test and say's no I don't think it is. Say's he's going to do an ultrasound to see how much fluid is around the baby. He does that test say's Looks like a lot. There's one more test I'm going to do just to be on the safe side. Say's he'll be back in a few. 3am he finally comes back and does the test....Nope it's not amniotic fluid were discharging you and sending you home Yeah thanks a lot buddy! I feel like a complete idiot! We don't get home till almost 4am. I'm upset and dissapointed! This is the 2nd time in the past 2 weeks we have went up to the ER because I thought I was in labor and it turned out I wasn't! And the doctors sure don't help. UGH!
Just a heads up now this entry is going to jump from a lot of subjects.. I chat on the AOL message boards and I've been chatting on the due in Feb board and got to be okay riends with a few. Well one of the woman Becky that I talk to she was suppose to be induced today well Sunday she lost her baby. The cord had wrapped around the babies neck and hemorraged! I feel so awful for her. I've emailed her and we've chatted a bit. I know I'm probably the last person she wants to talk to since I will be having my baby soon but I'm glad she does talk to me. Words just can't express how awful I feel for her. Not to mention how worried it makes me. Now II pay even more attention to Madison's movements! But please keep Becky and her baby in your thoughts and prayers.
Told you I would be jumping around. Today my little baby brother turned 13! I can't believe the little guy who's diapers I changed who I took care of who drove me crazy is a teenager. He's going through that awkward voice changing stage and it's so funny! I'm just in shock he's grown up so fast..
And since I talked about my brother I can now complain about my annoying sister! I'm at the point in my pregnancy where I'm irratable and moody and just generally pissed off. It's understandable! And my sister is just not someone I want to talk to right now. She'll annoy me stress me out or piss me off somehow she always does even when I'm in a happy mood. She likes to throw things in my face or just cause trouble it's annoying! But anyways she called yesterday I saw the name on the caller id and I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone let alone her so I just ignored the ringing..Now here's the thing we don't have an answering machine and we dont have call waiting would you believe she let the phone ring over 20 times?? I mean come on!! But anyways today I've been pretty much avoiding calls from everyone I'm sick of hearing "You haven't had that baby yet?" So I've only been answering the phone for certain people. Well again the phone rings and it's her so again I just don't answer it. After 28 yes I said 28 rings she finally hangs up! And wouldn't you know 5 mins later my dad calls! So I answered the phone and acted like I was half asleep. And he say's "Oh you are home." And I said Y"eah Rachel just called me and after 28 rings I decided to get up and answer it since the phone had woke me up." And he say's "Well she wanted to know if you had the baby yet." And I snapped with "If I had the baby don't you think I would have called people?" And he said well she was just calling to check on you. And I said rght but you don't call someone and let the phone ring 28 times that's rude. And he said well what do you expect she's 12. And I said right Dad she's 12 old enough to know that if after the 4-5 ring if noone answers you hang up! You don't let it sit there and ring and ring! I was like I was sleeping I'm pregnant irratable and tired not to mention if Caleb was sleeping the phone would have woke him up after that many rings and when the baby comes home I don't need my phone ringing 28 times! And he said well she's only 12! I'm sorry but a 12 year old should know better then to let the damn phone ring 28 times! And he say's "Well I was just calling to see if you've had the baby." And I said "If I had her I would have called you to let you know." And he said "Well I wasn't sure I'll let you go and you can call me when you have her." What the hell? I am so sick of having the same arguement with my dad. I am an adult if I dn't want to talk to someone I don't need him calling me and giving me shit about it. Rachel stresses me out I don't need stress! I'm sick of anytime I say something to her or if I don't call her she runs back and tell my dad and then he calls and gives me shit! If it wasn't for me wanting to meet her (Man was I naive and stupid) he wouldn't be talking to her he'd still have no idea where she was and he wouldn't be doing anything about it. UGh!!!
On a happy note I go into the doctors tomorrow to discuss being induced so wish me luck! I'm off to do some web searching and then get to bed. *hugs*

No comments:
Post a Comment