Sunday, October 22, 2006

Holy Shpit

Man I am so sorry I have neglected you all!  I just haven't honestly felt like sitting here and blogging, I am soo far behind on everyones journals and it just seemed the further behind I got the more it felt like a chore.  I'm really going to try and keep some updates though.  Hmm well where to start? LOL!  We have moved to Baldwinsville it's a nice little town Caleb is Loving kindergarten unfortunatly he's only going half a day though. That's all they have out here and he's going to a different school then the one in our immediate neighborhood because the school around here is too full so he's on the bus in the afternoon for 20 mins but in the evening on the way home he's on that bus for almost an hour.  The poor little guy.  But he's doing well and he's made a lot of friends.  It's nice but so sad to see him growing up.  He'll be 5 next month.  I can hardly believe it.  Just yesterday I was cuddiling with a little baby with a pacifier in his mouth now now I'm yelling at him to quit talking back and being mouthy LOL.  Madison well Maddy has spun out of control LOL She talks ALOT for a 20 mons old.  She says so much.  You can actually sit there and have conversations with her.  She has started showing an interest somewhat in the potty.  We bring her and let her sit on it and wipe.  But she hasn't peed yet but she well ask to pee so I'm going with it.  She LOVES the Backyardigans I must watch that damn show 500 times a day LOL.  And here's the real shocker.....Ya ready? I'm still breastfeeding!  Can you believe it? I can't.  There's days I just get so sick of it and I want to quit but then there's days where I want to keep her a baby as long as possible.  SHe's not willing to give up her "boobies" either though.  Who knows.  Some people tell me she's almost 2 and I need to start the weaning process while others say that she'll quit when she's ready on Her own terms.  I guess time will tell.  I've been making money on this new searcg Engine site called Cha Cha It's pretty cool what it is is you pick keywords like I have paint shop pro breastfeeding and tarts and people ask you to find specific things about your keywords and you get paid so much a minute only like 4 cents but it adds up I'm almost up to 100 for this week :) And they pay you automatically with a debit card.  I'm pretty excited about it.  It's pretty much the lazy persons google.  You search for them.  They were on Good morning America.  If your interested in making cash by being a guide and you have the time to actually do it and make cash give me a holler I'd be happy to send you an invite.  Hmm let's see oh my mom left her boyfriend and her and my brother were living with us for awhile but they just moved out they got a nice small apartment like 2 weeks ago and I still haven't seen it.  The life of a mom.  I miss out on a lot would I change it for anything? Not at all!  Are there days I want to pull my hair out and I want nothing more then to take a shower alone all by Myself Absolutly LOL.  Okay but I am off.  I'm going to try and remember to update more often!  And I definetly have got to get some new pictures in here.  *hugs*

Please comment so I know your still out there LOL.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am still here!!!!  WAVING HELLO!!!  Nice to see an update on you!  I thought you went over to MySpace and forgot all about us here on AOL like so many others have done.  Our Kindergarten is only 2 1/2 hours here and I love it.  I drive the kids to school though, so there is no taking the bus for them.  It is a long ride home on a bus (and the germs!) for these kids and especially the younger ones who have to go on the bus with the older ones.  But, what are you gonna do?!  Glad Caleb is loving Kindergarten!  And, you have a little girl so of course she is going to talk and talk and never stop talking!  I have my very own little girl here who NEVER shuts up!  LOL!  Congrats on the new apartment!  I am so happy you got out of where you were living!  PHEW!!!  Sorry to hear about your Mom and her boyfriend, but at least they got a new place now to live in.  Also, CONGRATS on still breastfeeding!!  I only did it for a few months and there is nothing like that bonding you get with your child while breastfeeding.  I don't know if I would still have done it once they got teeth and could actually ASK me for the boob though!  I think it's great though, so don't get me wrong!

So, tell me all about this Cha Cha thing you are doing.  I am trying to find a part time job from home, but have had no luck.  Every job at homes wants you to give them money first which is no job for me.  If you want to hire me, I don't need to pay you is how I look at it!  Please keep updated more when you can and pictures, pictures, pictures please!!!  :)
Love,
Lisa