Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Yes it's an entry from me

Oh yes an entry from me.  I swear I'm still here things have just been sooo hectic!  Our neighbors next door went psycho and when I say psycho I mean psycho.  The called the cops and said I threaten them with wait get this I swear I'm not lying with my cats.  Okay stop laughing LOL.  Anyways We are moving.  Were renting a small house in Baldwinsville so much better.  A nicer neighborhood and a nicer place.  Trying to get that stuff done.  And Considering were going to Arizona next Friday then we will be back for 2 weeks and move.  I swear I have lots of update coming.  Just a quickie Caleb is doing really good.  He's language and speech and word association is testing at a 9 year olds level.  And Madison is talking like Crazy!  Still nursing too.  Can ya believe that?  She's going through the Mine stage everything is Mine LOL.  Ok I swear more to come.  *hugs*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI!!  Nice to see you post!!!  So happy you are moving!!  I was worried about you in that neighborhood!  Please update more when you can!
Love you,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Good deal Steph!  Great to hear from you upstate there.  GOOD LUCK WITH IT ALL!!  HUGS

Anonymous said...

Wow...at a 9 year old level, ey?  I'm impressed.  Parker still probably at a 2 year old level.  But he's progressing.  That's all I can ask for.  Autumn, like Maddie, is talking up a storm!  She jabbers all day...and dances too!  LOL

Have a safe trip to Arizona.  LOL about your neighbors.  ::shaking head::

Love,
bridgett