Thursday, May 3, 2007

Bowling

Who would have known it would have been so hard to find a bowling background.  I searched for almost a half hour then I decided to do another search for just sports backgrounds and sure enough I find one LOL.  And if it actually works this time your hearing Score from Grease 2 LOL.  Seemed fitting for the journal entry hehe.
Sunday Caleb had a birthday party to go to for a friend at school. (This kid gets invited to tons of birthday parties)  It was at a local bowling alley and since he still gets a bit crazy and out of hand when were not around we decided to hang around.  And of course maddy just had to play too.  So we ended up renting a lane for her and I not that I actually played LOL.  Watching little kids bumper bowl is so cute!  So this is mostly going to be an entry with pics from then LOL.  Yes the pics are a bit fuzzy but the bowling alley was dark LOL.
Caleb waiting for his turn

Yep still waiting

yes finally he gets to take his turn.

And wouldn't you know the kid got a strike on his first try!!  Little Monster!  Here is him and some girl from his class can't remember her name for the life of me but they were checking there scores LOL.

Madison was too funny she rolled the ball so slow that the screen kept flashing Please take your turn LOL.
Waiting for her ball.


And Roll

Yep still waiting

This is a typical Maddy stand Hand on hips....Yep still waiting....

I did it Mommy I did it!  I think the most she knocked down was maybe 3, Infact a few times she didn't knock any down and we had to reset it.

Needless to say it was a lot of fun and we plan on going again and playing as a family.  Hopefully next weekend.  Well hope you all enjoyed my rugrats bowling I am off.
*hugs*

 

No comments: