Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Much needed update with Lots of news!

Wow I know it has been a Long time since you've heard from me but I REALLY have had so much going on and I didn't want to write anything down till I knew for sure.
And I knew if I made an entry I'd have to say something LOL.  Okay let's start with Easter.  As an Early Easter present maddy had a special request.....

That's right she got her ears pierced!  Or as she says she has "Ear pretties"
She did really good getting them done too.  She wanted purple ones but they were all out so she settled for pink my little girly girl.  They had her sit in my lap, They had two people on either side go 1-2-3 and Bam they did it.  As soon as they did it she slid right to the floor I picked her up she did the open mouth I'm gonna cry but it isn't coming yet but when it does it's going to be LOUD.  And she let out a Loud screech they asked her if she wanted a purple lollipop she calmed down got out of my lap and grabbed her lollipop then they brought a mirror over to her she looked at herself held her hands up to her ears and said "Oh my ear pretties."  And that was that and she loves them has no problem with me cleaning them and she leaves them alone.  So Yay go Maddy LOL.  We had a nice Easter over at my Grandparents..  I think both kids looked cute.

That's my Gram's hallway.
     Now on to my little Monkey man Caleb...


Here's well 2 funny stories for you that we will never let him forget...
Brett and I go in for a parent teacher conference and the teacher starts talking about how Caleb has been constantly putting his hands in his pants..(was doing it at home also)  Well a week before the conference I guess Caleb was reading a poem in front of class and I guess he was hot or something you never really know with him and mid poem he stopped yanked down his pants and underwear then continued on with his poem...His teacher said she couldn't think fast enough to get him to pull his pants up..Any other child and we'd say yeah right but knowing Caleb we can So see him doing this.
So then the next day I get a call from the school nurse that he just won't keep his hands out of his pants and he's complaining it itches...So I say we will be there to pick him up...Call Brett he's so far away he doesn't even have cell phone range call brett's mom ask her to pick him up and drive us to the doctors make an appt and we get right on.  The nurse is sitting there telling Caleb he needs to pee in a cup for her..He looks dead at her and say's "I have to pee more then that."  Only Caleb...So we get the peeing in a cup explained and he does it and we go into the exam room  doctor comes in and asks Caleb to pull down his pants so she can see and she asks him where it itches and he responds with "Well it's not so much the itching that bother's me I'm more worried because my balls are wrinkly and they look old."  Every adult in the room is trying so hard Not to laugh at him.  And the doctor explains to him why they look like that LOL. (For those with inquiring minds~Everyone's balls are wrinkly.  LOL)  And after everything tests and such what's the outcome?  from him constantly touching them especially when he has dirt under his fingernails as all boys do...It's irritating them.  So nothing was wrong.
   But after talking to his teacher and the doctor we all have decided that Caleb needs to be tested for Add or Adhd.  This is something we kind of saw a long time coming.  So we have an appt for him to meet with a therapist on May 7th so hopefully.
  But through all this we have been waiting on some Important and exciting news.  And Finally Saturday night we got it.  Brett got a new job!  And we are moving!  Where?  You ask...
  That's right!  Were moving to Arizona!  Come July 20th we will be heading down!  I am excited but a bit sad.  But we have a Great opportunity and we just can't not take it!  It's going to be a HUGE change but it's going to be a good change!  But that as it for now!  LOL But I have a few more updates I'll get together.

     *hugs*
       Stephy


No comments: