Friday, October 26, 2007

Surgery Update

Hello everyone
I finally had my surgery yesterday...And after 3 different tests lo and behold I have endometriosis. They tested 3 times for it and all tests came back negative but once the doctor got in there that's all he found. But it was BAD! He burned a bunch off my ovaries but unfortunatly my uterus was COMPLETLY covered and it was just to big to remove. So for the next 6 mons I am going to have to go through a series of shots that will put me in early menopause and kill off the endometriosis. Then I will be back to normal! The pain is HORRIBLE! I'm not really sure how many incisions they made but it was only in my belly button. And PRETTY gross my whole belly is BLACK and swollen it HURTS. Today's a lot worse then yesterday. But I'm hanging in. Brett's been right here helping soo much! Being SUCH a sweetie! I have TONS of news but I'll have to get back to you on that but thought you'd all like to know how my surgery went.
*hugs*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that things went well and you are on your road to feeling better...take care of your self!  TerryAnn