Sorry it's been so long I just haven't had the patience honestly to sit here! It's been pretty busy. Brett got joint custody of Elijah so now we have him every other week. That might be changing soon though as this is our week with him and she called yesterday to say they got evicted and are staying with friends. That's a whole nother story though. I got lottsa pics to update with so here we go LOL.
Maddy has been spending a lot of time with the kids next door which has been nice. Here they all are playing
The girls were shopping and Killian was mowing the lawn LOL! If you ask Maddy who's Killian? She'll say "My boyfriend" which Daddy doesn't like too much. Kelly's(the neighbor) mom is building a new home and a lot of times after a Mom's group we go to on Thursday we run out to the new house. And to get to the house there's a HUGE hill
Well Maddy is so afraid of walking down the hill by herself so sweet little Kaden went to help her.
So what a sweetie he is?? There so cute together LOL.
And thanks to Lisa's blog about taking the kids to build a bear I decided to take my children there to see what the big deal was. Here's the pics.
The kids had soo much fun! And Caleb brings his EVERYWHERE! Caleb got an Orange cat that he named pumpkin because well it's orange LOL. And Maddy got a pink cat she calls Princess. So cute!! It was a fun day at the mall though just me and the 2 kids. We even rode the carousel.
Caleb didn't want a horse
It was fun LOL.
Then after the mall we took them out to Brett's mom's for the night cuz the folllowing day we were headed up to the Adirondacks. Which was Sooooo much fun!!
Here we are heading there and we got stuck behind a marathon my Grandpa's planning wasn't too well LOL.
We went out to my cousin's camp and took a boat/dock trip LOL
That's Brett and my Grandma who decided not to go on the trip LOL.
But the trees were beautiful!
And while we were visiting my cousin's my cousin Bobbie told us how the cabin behind them noone ever stays in and we can go get in through the back door....So of course Melissa and I had to go break in LMAO
And now just some random pics of Melissa and I being goofy in the shops LOL.
Hehe we were playing on the kids pirate ship and Melissa decided to go down the fire pole which wasn't much taller then she was.
Hehe here she is hugging a Big Moose
It honestly was ALOT of fun LOL. And a nice get away from the kids and the usual crap going on here. I hadn't heard from my mother in forever then last night she starts messaging me. I didn't respond but I soo wanted too. But here's what she had to say....Can we say immature??
Kancon17<?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = AIM /> (9:16:44 PM): hows Ryan?
Kancon17 (9:23:03 PM): hows Ryan???
Kancon17 (9:24:02 PM): you don't want to talk to me???
Kancon17 (9:29:13 PM): enough of ur insane4 theries, ry's law gaurdian called tom an idiot right to his face and told him to stop the bullshit. He is good friends of toms lawyer and wanted to settle this out of court so he didn't have to look at tom again,,,, go figure he didn't believe a damn thing that was in that letter u wrote or whatever tom or Ryan said to him, he told me that thaey were both idiots and they deserved each other soooooooooo
thereKancon17 (9:31:51 PM): as far as the child protective services..... They told tom to watch his own back.....given the history of the whole `5 years.....cuz he could be brought in for neglect sooooooooooooooooo there again at ya bitch.
Kancon17 (9:34:15 PM): your so fucked up that ur own ass could be turned in, the dss told me so, I just have to make a report,,,,and ya know gramma tells everyone about how you neglect ur kids and house so I have witnesses soooooooooooooooooooo there again
Kancon17 (9:37:21 PM): they can't prove shit with me, and they say if I neglected ry for the past 2 years, why didn't his father or you file a complaint earler, guess u both should of thought about what the fuck u were talking about before u made aqusations.......duh
Kancon17 (9:37:34 PM): no comment huh |
*hugs*
there
2 comments:
I so don't know the story on your mom...I could not even dream of calling my daughter a bitch no matter what in the world was going on. Your children are just dolls...good luck with every thing and hope it all turns out best for all concerned...when you going to make some new tags? Hugs,TerryAnn
I came by your jouranl because I too have Severe Endometriosis! I feel everything you have said about the pain and I believe from reading all of your journal, today you should of had your Laproscropy and I hope all goes well! They usually do, I had one June 22,2007! The scar is less to be desired but it really did help my Endo! Anyways take care and great journal!
Nicole
Post a Comment