Once I get my new laptop I will post more.
It's so hard to do it on the big computer as it's slow as hell and frustrates me to no end. I'm not a very patient person. And doing it on the laptop in safe mode hurts my eyes. I've been trying to keep up on others blogs but it's been so hard. Not to mention I've just been in a rut lately. Not overly sad but not really happy either. I can't wait to get a new laptop so I can blog and PSP and play games again LOL.
Hoping to get a good entry out soon. Just wanted to drop a line and let everyone know I'm still alive.
*hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I know what you mean about being in a rut. I'm there, too. I hate feeling like this! Gah!
I hope you're back to blogging soon. I've missed you!
I MISS U!!!!!!! XO
We miss you!!!
I thought maybe I was missing your entries or something. Glad I wasn't. I hear ya' on the computer thing. Mine is slow, slow, slow and tells me I am out of disk space every single day. So frustrating!! Hope to hear from you soon. :)
Love,
L
Post a Comment