They go BLAH!! 2 weeks ago we went to the Great NYS Fair. It was a lot of fun as we haven’t been since Caleb was a little baby.
I snapped a few pics was really hard to take them as the place was BUSY!
Here’s Caleb and Maddy enjoying the swings
And the Bumper Cars where Caleb tried his hardest Not to hit anybody.
This is them on the little Roller Coaster
They did ride the adult Roller Coaster which surprised me but I didn’t get any pictures as I had to go on it with them because Maddy was at the height that she could only go on with an adult. That was the hardest thing for her as she was too short for most of the rides and this little girl Loves rides! I never knew LOL. The bigger and faster the more she wants it. Her last ride was the Ladybugs which she wanted to ride because they were pretty but once they started she realized how boring they were.
Then on 9-9-09 Caleb started the 3rd grade
Man does he hate his picture taken.
And Elijah started the 5th grade!
And this is just a cute picture of the 3 of them together.
S0 far so good I suppose. Elijah unfortunately from what all the neighborhood kids say has the meanest teacher in the school. We shall see how that goes. Caleb’s been so so about school….More about that later.
And we signed Maddy up for school $110 a month 4 days a week for 2 and a half hours. Here she is on her first day…
She has this face because we were running late and I didn’t have time to put her hair in pigtails so she was mad at me.
Here she is walking to school
And in her class with her name tag which she did save
Lately Caleb has been awful bouncing off the walls getting mouthy with us…Just not listening and his bus aide said he can’t keep his hands to himself and his teacher said he seems okay but he’s very fidgety in his seat. So I have no idea what’s going on with him all I know is I’m horribly worried about him.
And my stupid endometriosis is completely flaring up again…..This means??? I have to get the shots in my bum again for 6 mons to go through menopause then afterwards we’ll discuss a hysterectomy! I just can’t win.
And the best part the real best part….Brett’s job cut his pay….Not only his but everyone in the companies. It was either that or lay people off. Which I am grateful for that he still has a job but financially we really can’t afford it. And of Course it happens 3 days after I sign Maddy up for preschool. I just can’t win.
I am off though feeling frustrated and pissy and pity.
Stephy
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Every time things look good……
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Things go from good to okay to bleh, don't they? The kids look just adorable, though and wow, your Maddy is a little daredevil roller coaster lover! That's very cool.
I'm going through menopause now, (naturally, not because of meds or illness) and let me tell you, it's all of the suckiness they warn you about. I'm absentminded, cranky, and I sweat like a pig! Last night while out to dinner, there was a minute where I thought I was just simply going to faint right out of my seat!! Good luck.
I'm sorry about Brett's job pay, but like you said, lucky he has a job still. This country is one big fugged up mess, and it's not getting any better, but worse!!! I have news (BIG news) that I haven't even shared w/my blogger and facebook friends yet. I'm just not ready I guess. But it's horrible. I should write it out and send it to you, Lisa, and others through facebook message, cuz I'm not posting it on my blog. Sigh. Try to have a good rest of the week. I'm babysitting all week, so at least making a few bucks! ! Hugs, Cindy
AND I meant to say, that top photo of the kids on the swing ride is totally adorable. When I was younger, that was my absolute favorite ride! (like when I was in my late teens/early 20's!) I loved feeling like I was flying!!
Thanks for the link to Pandora (just looked at previous entry) I just signed up and it looks fantastic! I typed 30 Seconds to Mars first, and one of my fave songs started to play, then when I went to add variety, it suggested Linkin Park & Breaking Benjamin. Perfect so far!! :) *yes, I'm old enough to be your mother, and YES I listen to alternative rock music!!!
I understand completely how it feels to worry about your special needs child and the feelings of complete and utter powerlessness that go along with it all. It sucks. And I'm sorry Caleb's having a hard time right now. There must be something in the air. It's probably because Mercury (the planet), is in retrograde at this moment. Makes life a little wonky.
I am SO SORRY to hear about your endometriosis. I know how painful it all is for you. And I can't imagine inducing menopause is much fun at all. Yuck.
As for Brett's job...again, SUX ASS.
Is there anyway you can pull Madison from the program after the 1st month? I know it will probably upset her, but right now, food on the table is probably more important. That's how we are...barely able to put food on the table. I just feel nervous and antsy all the time that we're going to be forced into bankruptcy.
Take good care, doll. I've been grocery shopping, I've done a load of laundry, got dinner in the crockpot (orange chicken), updated my 'to do' calender...and I suppose I ought to balance the checkbook, but I'm scared to. Uggghh.
Okay, I'm off to do some more chores. This day = annoying.
XOXO
Post a Comment