Monday, August 31, 2009

Nothing really

Yep nothing much has been going on….Just waiting for summer to end and school to start September 9th.
Elijah came home Thursday and that’s pretty much the same as always.  It’s just been a boring past few days.  Did have something I want to talk about but that’s going to be in my private blog as I don’t want just anyone to find it.
I’ve been doing a whole bunch of nothing and staying up real late and then not wanting to get up in the morning which is no good.
I did find a really cool Internet Radio though….Pandora

What you do is go to there site and you tell them what you like..Like 80’s hair bands…Or Country…Or the name of an artist or song.  This early in the morning I put Celtic Woman as I like nice soft quiet music while I drink my coffee first thing in the morning and Bam they play me a bunch of music related to the Celtic Woman.   But Pandora makes you your own “personal” radio station so anytime you login it takes you right to your station…And from what I’ve seen you can make a few stations.
Best part?? It’s Free!!  Yep that’s right something out there is actually free.  You can choose to pay $35 a year for different options like
A stand alone player right now it plays on a webpage
You can customize it completely to you if you upgrade
Oh and of course no ads….But I’ve been listening to it this morning for almost an hour and the only ads I’ve seen are on the side and that’s with every website now a days so that doesn’t bother me at all.
Ohhhh I just found another thing LOL Listeners to the free Pandora service are limited to a total of 40 hours each month. Only a tiny minority of our listeners will ever reach that limit, but if you're one of them, Pandora One will let you listen as much as you'd like. There's no monthly limit with Pandora One.
So if your only going to listen to it an hour a day.
Either way I really enjoy it and when we have the cash I just might upgrade.
For now it works great.  Sounds crystal clear.  And what else I’ve noticed is right now I’m playing all the different apps on Facebook that I check everyday and the music isn’t skipping and usually that’s my problem with trying to listen to music and having it skip because I’m playing a game.  Oh also LOL I swear I’m not getting paid by them I just like it…Anyways Also it shows you the song the singer and what album it’s on so you can find new artists you enjoy.  Okay I am off LOL no more promoting Pandora Oh and of course you can check the site out HERE. Oh and if you click you don’t like a song they promise to never play it again on your station LOL.
*hugs*

4 comments:

Bridgett said...

Wow. That sounds pretty awesome! I need to check it out. Like you, the problem I've always had is skipping when I open up big programs.

Cool.

XOXO

JC said...

I'll have to check that out too!

Dawn Marie Howard said...

wow twilight fan much? haha me too!!!! Glad you found my blog!

Stephy said...

LOL I have so many tags from Twilight and some True Blood to mix it up LMAO.

Stephy