Monday, January 31, 2005

Late night babble

I know I'm up late but I just can't sleep!  I have so many emotions running through me right now!  Between being excited nervous scared and pissed off LOL!  I'm a little ticked off at my dad.  When he found out I was pregnant again he said he'd be coming up in February probably the week after I had the baby and through the whole pregnancy he's been saying the same thing but then around X-mas time he changed his tune saying he didn't think he'd be able to get the time off from work and he probably wouldn't be able to come till April or May.  That's fine I understand he has to work I have NO PROBLEM with that!  But then I talk to my sisters mom and she tells me that my sister is going down there to stay with him for a week in February!  Now don't get me wrong I'm happy he's seeing her but why lie to me?  I'm an adult not some young kid.  There was no reason to lie to me!  Know what I mean??  But my dad's been playing it off still telling me that he couldn't get the vacation time whatever.  But he calls last night and fially tells me just real quick and at the end of our conversation "Oh your sister is coming down for a week in February"  Then he lets me go.  How immature can you get??  I'm not angry that he's not coming I'm angry that he lied to me.  Does that make sense??  And I have my friend flipping out saying what if something heaven forbide happens to you during labor?  What's he going to do.  And yeah I never thought about it like that but  I guess we'll see.  I've been on message boards for awhile and I've been going to the due in Feb board and as awful as it is to say I'm starting to really hate those woman!  Half of them have already given birth!  I'm sooo jealous!  I just want my baby and for the pain to go away.  Then again after I have her I'll have more pain but it will eventually go away LOL!  Well I am off.  *hugs*

No comments: