Hot enough for everyone?? Freaking 94 degrees here already! Crazy I tell ya! Been hot and sticky! ick! before I update on what's been going on let me fill you in on why I was angry during my last post. You all know my Aunt Debbie? (Melissa's mom the one who never has or takes care of her own daughter?) Well Memorial day weekend my Aunt Maryanne had a family picnic. Now she lives on a river where the kids can fish. Well Brett and I were in the house with the kids. Brett because he was watching the races and I was in there feeding Madison because it was to hard to feed her outside with all the people around because she was more into watching them. And Melissa comes in and asks if she can take Caleb outside to go fishing...Sure of course just make sure you watch him. Well not even 15 mins later my Grandpa comes in and say's "You know what Debbie just said to Melissa? She told Melissa to go find Caleb's dad that he should be spending time with him and it's not your responsibility." Of course Melissa ignored her and my Grandpa tells us not to say anything. Excuse me? Why not Screw her!! Needless to say I was Angry and upset so we left. But before that had happened My Grandpa was sitting by the river with my uncle Kevin and my uncles girlfriend talking and I went out there and sat on my Grandpa's lap (Yes I'm still a little girl at heart LOL) And my uncle was talking about how my cousin Brianna didn't come over to his house that much anymore. And I said "Well yeah she's at that age were it's more exciting to hang out with friends instead of going to Dad's, I went through the same thing when I was 15 but now look at me Grandma and Grandpa can't get rid of me." And my uncle say's "Yeah that's because you always need them to babysit." And My Grandpa did stick up for me and say "No we don't" But he looked at us like he didn't believe us. What a jerk! What does my family think? That I have other people watching my kids? Ugh! Hate Family!
On another note Brett's been out of town for work..And he just called and we got in an argument and I got mad and said "Goodnight I'll talk to you tomorrow." And he said "Whatever." So I hung up on him. And why did we get in the argument? Over something stupid. I'll explain Today since it's been so hot I decided to take Caleb to the ice cream store and since I don't carry $ on me we had to go to the drug store to take $ out well we were at the intersection (since I don't drive we had to walk) And were looking both ways and there was a truck a good distance away (I'd say about a football field length away) and the light was getting ready to turn red so we started walking since the speed limit is 25 I knew he wouldn't make it in time. Well just so he didn't have to wait for the red light this guy sped up! So Caleb and I had to "power walk/half run to make it across the street before he came and when he drove by not only did I feel the air from his truck but he started yelling at me saying "Nice way to teach your fin children you f'in idiot) Now I don't feel like I was in the wrong because the light was getting ready to turn red and if that guy was doing the speed limit he would have never reached us. So I tell Brett this and he said "We'll he was right, You were wrong you should have waited." And I was like how was I wrong? he was speeding! The light was turning red we could have made it. And he's like that doesn't matter you were wrong so what he sped up you should have waited. I'm sorry but when I talk to Brett looking for support he doesn't need to critisize me and tell me I'm wrong. Ya know? Anyways!
Caleb has strep again! Got sick Saturday night brought him to the docs on Monday! He finally went back to school yesterday. Poor lil man! This is him and Maddy Saturday afternoon before he got sick.
So cute huh?? And why has it been crazy here you ask?
Can you believe it?? 2 teeth already! And her top ones are now coming in! Joy! She's not a baby anymore LOL! But I am off! I'm all pissy now!
*hugs*

1 comment:
Awww, look at her little teefies coming in!!! OUCH! I wonder how they can stand the pain and I remember just wishing it would HURRY up when my kids were teething!!! And, YES, it's hot enough for me thank you very much! And, NO, you weren't wrong to cross the street like you did! That idiot truck driver was TOTALLY wrong! Don't you guys have a law that states pedestrians have the right of way?!?!?! I mean HELLO, he saw you crossing with a child, he HAD to!! And, he sped up!? What an ass! Those are the type of people that I just wish in my head that something happens to them to cause their day to really get screwed up! Hang in there sweety! Winter is only 5 months away. ;)
Hugs and love, Lisa
Post a Comment