Whew has it been beyond crazy here! It's been so hectic! Millions of things going on and millions of things to write about but I'm not sure how much time I have all depends on little Miss Maddy! Who is getting her top teeth and is absolutly MISERABLE! Seems she only gets teeth when Daddy is out of town. Brett's out of town till Wednesday for work! Blah! See how big my baby girl is getting.
I can't believe she'll be 5 mons in only a week! Seems only yesterday she was just coming home. She's now rolling over back and forth :) She still refuses to take a bottle/sippy cup/plug just her Mommy so I have to say breastfeeding is going really well with her. Thankfully!
Now on to Caleb! My baby has graduated preschool I'm so proud of him! He's got a certificate and everything! He's been pretty bored these past few days with school being out. Been playing outside helping me with his sister doing good. Here's a picture of the celebration his school threw.
It was a good time REALLY hot but a good time! Now onto our REALLY good news hmm not sure what one to suprise you with first hehe! Well we bought something new..................
Yes we are the proud owners of a 2005 Kia! It rocks! And seems so weird! I never thought at the age of 24 I would have a mini van LOL! And onto more news were going to be moving again within the next few mons to a really good neighborhood and why are we moving you ask?? Because..................................... Were buying a house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am soooo excited!!! It's a 3 bdrm 2 and a half bath 2 car garage with a pull barn in the back! Whoo hoo Yeah us! Finally things seem to be looking up! But I'm going to have to end now fussy children!
*hugs*

1 comment:
Ummm, that pic of Caleb at his "celebration", well, he, ummm, is the minority huh?! Nothing more will I say on that one! CONGRATS on the new mini-van AND the house! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are growing up so fast, sniff, sniff. A minivan and owning a home!!! That house looks so nice and cozy!!!!! I am happy to hear that it's in a good neighborhood also. I want one of those minivans myself by the way!!!!!! Love the new pics, Maddy is just BEAUTIFUL! :)
Hugs and love, Lisa
Post a Comment