Angry but not in the mood to post about it just wanted to tell ya a cute story
At night Brett and I sleep together (obviously) and Madison sleeps in her bassinet right next to my side of the bed and Caleb sleeps across the hall in his room well this morning he comes in our room and climbs into bed with us So I move so he can lay between Brett and I and he says "No I have to be by my sister" So I say okay and I move over and he just starts talking away to her and you can hear her laughing and he kept saying "What are you laughing about" in a cute little voice. I just thought it was sweet and had to share :)
*hugs*

1 comment:
The definately deserves an AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I just love that little guy! :)
Hugs and love, Lisa
Post a Comment