Monday, August 15, 2005

Sorry

I'm so sorry for not updating!  It's been so crazy here!  Were not getting that house,   The way it was suppose to work was that it's Brett's boss's mother's house and they were going to be putting her in a home and we were going to be able to get it for a good price and not put a crazy amount of $ down~But his mother took a turn for the better. So in turn we lost the house until she gets worse or whatever.  But Brett and I are not going to sit here and pray something awful happens to the woman that's just unmoral.  Know what I mean?  So were looking and hoping!  <fingers crossed> who knows what will happen.  Let's see what else?  Caleb!  Has been driving me batty LOL!  It's always I want someone to play with me I'm bored I don't want to play with you.  Ugh!  LOL!

I just can't believe how fast he's growing up!  Man!  I wish there was some machine to keep them little forever!  I was looking at baby pictures of him last night and just couldn't believe it!  Not too mention how much Maddy looks like him!  What do you think?

He was 2-3 mons in this picture man!  My baby is such a big boy!  He's new thing is "I guess" which is sooo funny!  Like Caleb what do you want for lunch "Um hotdogs I guess."  It's great!  He's really excited about school starting and I am too LOL!  I guess I'm just not a cool mom because I'm running out of cool fun things to do during the day LOL!  Now on to little Miss Maddy

 

I really can not believe she is already six monthes old!  She has been miserable!  She has her bottom 2 teeth and now her top 2 teeth are coming in.  And let me tell you all I can say is "OW!"  She refuses to take a bottle or anything!  I did learn she will drink water out of a straw but that's it.  And she'll eat bread crust but other then that she's still strictly breast!  Which is good in a way but annoying sometimes.  She said Da a few times but now it's MamamaALL the time!  LOL!  ANd sometimes when you are talking to her she'll say huh?  LOL!  It's so cute!  And she thinks Caleb is the greatest thing LOL!  Other then that I have tons to type but just too tired!  I'm going to try to update more tomorrow!  Lots of other stuff LOL!  I have been reading another journal Jackie  It's about the CBS show Big Brother which I am obsessed with!  WHich is odd considering I'm not big on reality tv shows I'm probably the only one out here who doesn't watch American Idol LOL!  But Big Brother is great LOL!  I even have the Live feeds which I'm watching now as I type LOL!  Well I hope all is well!  I've missed you all!  *hugs*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I started watching Big Brother 6 for the first time this year and I am also addicted.  I was so hoping that Eric would be let back into the house though and when it was Kaysar I got a little upset.  I didn't watch it this weekend, so I don't know what's happening.  That was my little temper tantrum about Eric not being picked!  LOL!  It is a very interesting show though I have to admit!  I could only see that one picture of Maddie, but none of Caleb.  Maddie is adorable!  She is getting red hair huh?!  I like red hair!  ;)  Teething sucks, I hated it when my kids were teething!  I used to count down the teeth so that I would know what it would all be over!  Ugghhhhh!  Sorry about the house.  Maybe something better will come along now.  Here's hoping!!!!
Hugs and love,
Lisa