Friday, August 19, 2005

Late but here LOL

Sorry I haven't been able to update I've been dragging my butt to bed early!!  What did I want to updat with ahh yes 2 weeks ago we took Caleb,Elijah (Brett's son) and my friend Danica (yes were talking again) and her daughter to play putt putt it was soo much fun!  Caleb was hilarious!  He would hit the ball chase it grab it before it stopped rolling bring it to the hole set it right next to the hole and hit it in.  he was never over 2 LOL!  Here's some pics...

Elijah

And Orianna

They had a lot of fun and the day wasn't too bad.  Brett is actually talking to another friend of his~Scott who is pretty cool of course his home life is AWFUL his girlfriend HATES him but whenever he tries to leave she threatens and say's she won't let him see the kids and they are the CUTEST kids.  Pics below!  LOL!

My buddy Carley (she'll be 3)

Nolan (he'll be 5)

And Christian he's 7 almost 8

There all great kids!  Carley loves me!  Whenever Scott comes over with all 3 kids and let me tell you he is a WONDERFUL Dad!  Those kids are his life!  But whenever they come over Carley cries and say's she wants to stay here with me :) Awww!    Brett talked to a woman about us getting a house and we were told we had to get him out of debt before we could do anything!  UGH!~ So now were saving $$ like crazy just to see what can be done!  I'm hoping!  Crazy Crazy!  But I am off and before I go here's little miss Maddy showing off her teeth :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, great pictures of all the kids!  You seem to be collecting them huh?  LOL!  Emma does the same thing when she goes mini-golfing as Caleb does!  It's too funny!!!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...look how Maddy had grown!  Autumn has those same two little teeth showing.  God, I love those two little bottom teeth.  Is there anything cuter?

Love,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

Boy Steph I just can't get over HOW BIG she has gotten.....   It took Steve and I 2 years to get a house, because of the very SAME reason, he was in debt and had bad credit, I had to TWICE call all his creditors and clear all the bs up.. ugh STRESSFULL? LOL  HUGS TO YOU!