Friday, August 26, 2005
Better
I'm feeling better today! Not as crampy and regular over the counter Motrin helped with that LOL! It's been okay here. My brother Ryan came last Friday to spend the night and he JUST went home this afternoon. Kinda sad huh? He can't stand my mom's boyfriend hates him this guy has lived with my mom and brother for 3 years and has never had a conversation with him. He's mean to Ryan and bosses him around. I have no use for the man and my mom could careless. @@ Ugh! Other then that BS everything seems to be going okay. Caleb wants to start school NOW LOL! He's got a few weeks left though and little miss Maddy is a Mama's girl all the way. No matter what she's doing who's holding her if she sees me she wants me. Sweet yes! Frusterating YES LOL! She's got her top 2 teeth her bottom 2 teeth and now she has 4 more teeth coming in poor little girl. Well that's my update nothing else really going on. *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Glad you're feeling better. Autumn has 5 teeth...and I think more are getting ready to come in too. <sigh> Fun, fun.
And Autumn...she's totally a mommy's girl too. I love it, but it's frustrating too. She won't even let me get up to make dinner!! I really hope this stage passes soon.
Love,
bridgett
Post a Comment