So I give up either the music is going to work or it's not! I'm done swearing at it LOL. And I did exactly what Lisa told me to do and nada so fooey on it! Well were finally moved! I'm soo soo excited! Were living in a duplex our neighbors on the other side are Really nice! It's a 1 and a half bathroom and 3 bedroom! Whoo hoo! It's nice all kids have there own room and Maddy actually sleeps in her bed! Can't go wrong there! LOL! The only issue is the LONG walk to Caleb's school. My neighbor from my other house picks him up on rainy and cold day's though so that works :). It's been pretty boring here. Brett bought me The Sims 2 so I've been playing that. Tuesday Caleb had a field trip to the Pumpkin Farm which Brett and I both went to it was fun. Pics
It took him FOREVER to decide what pumpkin he wanted LOL! And this is how we brought Maddy..
The cutest pumpkin LOL! No this is not her Halloween costume she will be going as Eyeore :) Caleb wants to be Spiderman. Ugh Boys LOL! Oh Maddy learned a new trick
That's my cousin Gabe remember the one who had all the problems when he was born? Well that's him. He'll be 1 next month and Maddy's only 8 mons. Well I shouldn't say only because these 8 mons have gone by SO quickly! She talks soo much now she say's Mama~Dada~Bubba~Mine~buh bye and she loves screeching and screaming LOL. She refuses to crawl! She does this weird scooter thing she puts one leg like she's going to crawl and the other leg she puts like she's going to stand up then she scooters across the house but she gets to where she wants to be LOL. And usually that's just to the nearest tall thing so she can pull herself up and practice letting go LOL. But I am off I have some cleaning to do before Little Miss Maddy wakes up. *hugs*

3 comments:
Congrats Stephy! OH THE KIDS ARE SOOO CUTE!!!! I hope you are all snuggled in and enjoying your new place! HUGS
I'm so happy to hear that life in the new place is going well. That picture of Caleb and Maddie is ADORABLE!!! I think it's great that she is skipping the entire crawling phase, she has places to go, things to destroy Momma!!! Sorry that the music directions didn't work. We can give it a try together tonight if you want to via im. Just im me even if I have my away on. I am usually here and ignoring people. If I don't answer it's the kids on here.
Hugs and love,
Lisa
Autumn is talking quite a bit too...it still freaks me out, because Parker didn't say a word at her age. And she's walking like a little pro all over the house. This girl even falls gracefully. LOL
I'm so glad you got moved into your new home! It sounds much better that the old one....much roomier. I hope you guys are happy there.
Can't wait to see pics of the kids in their Halloween costumes.
XO,
bridgett
Post a Comment