Sunday, October 23, 2005
Late night
Well here it is 1:20am why am I up you ask? I have not 1 but 2 sick kids! Ugh! Caleb's had a high fever of 13 for the past 2 days! Maddy's has been up to 102! With Maddy she just has the high fever and wants to constantly nurse. Poor Caleb has the high fever he's tired and he has this awful barking cough which to me say's Croup! So we will be taking both kids to the dr's hopefully tomorrow. Right now Caleb is upstairs in bed with Brett and Maddy and I will be going up and sleeping in Caleb's room. Poor kids. I wanted to catch up on journals but stupid AOL keeps saying journals are unavailable. So I am heading to bed. I'm in the middle of reading Voyager by Diana Gabaldon it's the 3rd book in her Outlander series and it's a Great series and this book is awesome! *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hope everyone is feeling better and SOON!! HUGS
How exciting that you are reading the 3rd book in the series! I still haven't gotten the 2nd one yet. Sorry to hear that the kiddos are sick. Definately keep an eye on that croup, it's really scary!!!
Hugs and love,
Lisa
Awwwww, I hope both kiddo's are feeling better! Unfortunatly if its croupe there isn't much they will do, except to tell you to use steam ( Ive been through that enough ) but if its an ear infection, which was the only thing that gave Shelby a fever that high, he'll get an RX.
Im sooo glad you're reading and LOVING Voyager! Isn't that the best book? It was my favorite, until the new one came out!! :-D See, told ya these were awsome books!
I hope Caleb and Maddy are feeling better soon!! And congrats on the new place! I hope this one works out better for you!
~DEZ
Post a Comment