Wednesday, October 5, 2005

Here I am

 

Hey!  Have you missed me?  I've been crazy busy!  Were moving were moving!  I am soo excited about that LOL!  Were moving this weekend!  Were going to a duplex 3 bedroom 2 bath which stinks but this house is absolutly falling part!  I can't handle it anymore!  The smell is awful!  There has got to be mold or something in the roof due to the leaking.  Oh and get this BS I finally called my old landlord today to let her know we were leaving this weekend and it was mainly because of the roof getting so bad blah blah blah.  And she had the nerve to say they didn't realize it was that bad.  Which is BS!  I called her a few weeks ago and said you know the roofs getting really bad then I called her 2 weeks ago when the roof started leaking more and ruined my sewing machine.  Then I called her again last week to tell her look it's BAD.  And so when I called today she said well someone will be down there to look at it tomorrow or Friday.  Um I'm sorry but times up!  Not to mention all the other crazy problems in this house!  Ugh!  But anyways were moving LOL and Caleb will still get to go to the same school.  Further walk for me but that's fine.  Ohhh see what my Dad bought Madison?  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7716328913

Isn't it soooo pretty!  I'm so excited I can't wait to get it.  Maddy is getting Huge!  She's eating some big people food no baby food for her.  She's still breastfeeding strong :) and today I finally saw her crawl!  Whoo hoo!  She doesn't like crawling though she crawls to a table or something so that she can pull herself up to stand no crawling for her LOL.  Caleb is getting so old.  I can't believe he'll be 4 next month!  Where has my baby gone?? Man oh man!  He made up the cutest song for Maddy yesterday!  There's this tv show called Miffy and the theme song goes Miffy cute little bunny Miffy sweet little bunny well yesterday during dinner he was sitting next to Madison and he started singing

"Maddy cute little baby, Maddy sweet little baby."  She got a kick out of it.  He's such a good big brother.  Okay but I am off I suppose I should pack since I'm the only one that know's how.  Ugh!  But that's another entry of it's own LOL.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YECH on the packing but YEA on you moving out of that house!  How dangerous to have a roof like that that could clapse at any minute and hurt you guys.  Sometimes landlords are such idiots!  LOVE that bedding set for Maddie, too cute!!!!!!!!  I miss seeing a crib in my house, it's so sad when it's time to put it away never to come out again until grandchildren.  HOORAY on Maddie crawling already!  WOW!  The 2nd child always seems to walk alot quicker than the first.  
Lots of love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Awwww  I bet they are SO darned cute!  What a great big brother!!  4 huh?? WOW time does fly!! LOL  You are doing great with the breastfeeding, I wish I could have done Sam that long, but his only lasted about 5 months and after that well I just couldn't handle his appetite!! LOL KUDOS TO YOU!!  Can't wait ot meet those precious ones some day!  HUGS

Anonymous said...

Yes, I've missed you!!  

Maddie's bedding is gorgeous!  How nice of your dad to buy that for her.  I'm sure she'll love it.  

I know what you mean about our boys getting older.  Parker will be 4 in March.  I'm still trying to wrap my mind around that.  <sigh>  

Hope this new house works out better for you!

Love,
b