That’s right another entry from me! I’m going to really try and keep up with my journal it’s just so hard because I have 50 million things to say and then when I finally get here I’m at a loss. So what I’m going to start doing is to open my Microsoft word and keep it opened throughout the day and then type whatever whenever and then insert it in.
You know those bread tie things that close up the bread?? When you take one off what are you suppose to do with it??……… Put it back on the bread right?? Can someone come explain this to Brett? He thinks you leave it on the counter for me to put away Ugh! Not to mention of the dirty clothes basket is in it’s Usual space why take the effort to drop your dirty clothes right next to it?? Small things that drive me Nuts!
So I slept in today! Ugh I have no idea what’s going on with me lately! No matter how early I go to bed or how late I stay up waking up is so hard! Thankfully it’s nice out and the walk wasn’t to bad to get Caleb to school. I feel awful being so irresponsible! Ugh!!
Today’s been a good day though! I got just about all my cleaning done. Maddy’s been walking around all day. Caleb’s doing excellent. Could be because I’ve remembered to take my meds the past few days LOL!
So Friday we went and saw Disney on Ice! It was excellent! Caleb and I went with my mom. Good times! It’s become somewhat of a tradition to take Caleb every year next year we’ll be taken both kids.
Anyone want a whiny screechy 11 mons old? Do they all go through this phase?? I don’t remember and Maddy has been doing A LOT of screeching and whining. Drives me crazy. And she has an Elmo obsession LOL.
But I am off for now. Gotta get dinner done. *hugs*

No comments:
Post a Comment