Finally an entry from me! It’s been so so crazy here! I’ve had like no time to do anything between Caleb being sick Maddy being sick and then of course me being sick. Christmas was nice. Well I suppose it was nice. Brett gave me a REALLY nice ring. It’s platinum with 15 small diamonds in it. He’s been paying on it since June! And let me tell you at first I thought it was a bit big and gaudy but since I’ve been wearing it because I didn’t want to hurt his feelings it’s kind of grown on me LOL. Made me feel bad though because all I got him was 2 shirts from Old Navy which he’s only worn each shirt 1 time.
But whatever right? Christmas Eve as usual we headed to my Grandparents house. And it sucked. Love my grandparents but it sucked. I spent half the night in Melissa’s bedroom because *Gasp* you can’t breastfeed in front of people! @@!!! But I did get a nice dig in to my Grandpa! They were all talking about how the church downtown had to take down the nativity set because “non-Christian” people were complaining about it being inappropriate blah blah! My feelings on it I could care! Find something better to do with your life then worry about what other people do and believe in. Anyways my Grandpa made a comment about it along the lines of If people don’t like it don’t look at it. And I looked at him and said Grandpa the same can be said about my breastfeeding if you don’t like it don’t look. Of course he went off about how it’s totally different blah I just walked away I didn’t care I said my piece and felt good about it.
Christmas morning was nice. Madison woke me up at 6am and I had to lay in bed till Caleb woke up which wasn’t till an hour later!! Caleb of course ripped into presents all excited! Maddy not so much. She’s a bit young and every time she opened a present she was all excited with it and couldn’t understand why I wanted her to open more LOL. Then we got ready and headed over to my mom’s. Which was uncomfortable to say the least. Her boyfriend came upstairs said Merry Christmas and then walked back downstairs to play on his computer. And ya wonder why I think the man’s an asshole. But my mom got me my usual wall calender she’s given me one every year for as long as I can remember. She also gave me 3 shirtsa battery charger with rechargeable batteries for my camera and some scrap booking things J . She gave Brett a guitar shirt and a guitar lighter. After my mom’s we headed over to my Aunt Maryanne’s. Have you ever went anywhere and just felt like you weren’t wanted to be there? That’s the vibe I got from everyone at my Aunt’s house except her and my grandparents! My grandparent’s ended up leaving early because in my Grandma’s words “If I wanted to be ignored I would have stayed home to be ignored.” And she’s right. My whole family and there uppity were better then you attitude. @@! So after that crap Brett and I decided that next Christmas we are going to Arizona! We’ll go get sick of his family for awhile LOL.
Then the day after Christmas Caleb got sick! Headache high fever bad cough runny nose and the worse was we couldn’t get him into the doctors till Tuesday!! So instead of having Crazy fun on New Years we sat home with a sick kid and Maddy who rang in the new year with us. It was okay. We had my friends here and it was so so.
It’s just been crazy hectic here. I can’t believe my baby girl is going to be 1 next month L I don’t think I can handle it! She’s my last baby! So hard. But I am going to end this now I have sooo much more to say but the kids are calling! *hugs*

No comments:
Post a Comment