Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I quit! Damn AOL

I have been trying to update this journal FOREVER!  And I'll save and everything and nothing happens!  Not to mention noone's even left comments about my older entries.  It's been so crazy here.  If it's not 1 kid sick it's the other or Brett or now me.  I am very sad to admit that my baby girl turned 1 last week,  How awful?  She's growing up SO fast!!!  I got some really cute pics of her today in her Valentines Day dress I'll have to share those later.  I took a few of Caleb but I'm not sure they came out right.  Madison's party was okay.  I was a little dissapointed that a lot of people ended up calling saying they wouldn't be able to make it.  My Grandparents for one.  I was pretty upset with that one.  But they said the weather was going to get bad and they wanted to be there just in case blah blah blah!  Valentines day was nice today though.  Brett got my 1 funny card one sappy card 2 boxes of chocolate and a $50 gift card to Barnes and Noble!  He knows me so well!  He did awesome!  And get this without me reminding him he went and got all 3 kids a small box of chocolate and a card!  Can you believe it?? I was shocked!!  And as always I made cupcakes for Caleb's class.  I would have loved to take pics but I was so tired when I finished last night I passed out.  I've been running nonstop these past few weeks.  Now that Madison is nice and mobile it's crazy.  SHe's always climbing into something getting into something and when Caleb's here it's more hectic.  With our tax money I bought a DVD video camera!  It rocks!  I was able to record Madison's first Birthday party!  That was exciting!!

On another note I'm still breastfeeding!  Can you believe it?? Most of my family has been giving me crap about it but honestly I'm proud of myself! And I don't care what anyone says.  I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to continue doing it but not right away but not forever!  Does that make sence??

   Other then all that I've just been involved in my PSP group. I was in quite a few but I got sick of the drama and so my friend Kelly Corrinne and I opened a group together.  So I've been playing in PSP a lot!  But guess what?? It's midnight and I better get to bed.  Oh yeah~~~Suppose to go get my permit tomorrow!!  Whoo hoooo!!  Hopefully an update tomorrow!!!!  *hugs*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stephy!

I'm glad you had a nice Valentine's day.

This journal is for you and your memories.  Years from now your children can read this and see how things were when they were busy growing up.

Your baby is precious.  What a pretty girl she is.

As far as the breast feeding; I feel that should be your choice.  Your decision to stop when you are ready.
I've known women to breast feed until their baby was 2 or 3 even.  
I don't think it's anyone's business to tell you to stop.  It's a known fact that breastfeeding is beneficial to the child.  

So rock on!

AOL has been screwy with the journals for sometime now.  I hear they are making lots of changes and that's what is causing us such problems.  Typical AOLHELL....

Have a nice day-
Niki
journals.aol.com/thinkingoutloud/ThinkingOutLoud/

Anonymous said...

Hey Steph, I can NOT belive she's one already!! AWW HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADISON!!! Congrats on the new goodies hon!!  I hope your group really takes off Steph.  So far all of mine have been quiet on the drama end... thank GOD!  BIG HUGS

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY MADISON!!!  WOW!  It's been 1 year already?!?!  Time just flies!  I bet it's hectic now that she is getting into everything, not to mention copying everything that her big brother is doing.  LOL!  The pictures were precious, especially the one of her smiling after she ate her cake.  She looks just like Caleb in that picture!!  :)
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Awww...I missed Maddie's birthday.  I'm so sorry.  It happened right in the midst of our sickness.  Blah.  

Happy Belated Birthday to Madison!!!  

Sorry this is so late...I'm still trying to get caught up on the journals I read.  It's taking forever.  

As for the breastfeeding thing...I am SO PROUD of you.  I would have breastfed for a year if I could have.  If your family gives you shit, so what?  It's great for the baby and for you.  

XO,
bridgett