Whew what a crazy weekend we had! Saturday we had Oriana's birthday party. It was okay. Kind of stunk though because she invited her whole class and only three kids showed up. But Caleb and Maddy enjoyed themselves. Here's the birthday girl with her Daddy.

It was a fairy party the girls all had fairy wings it was pretty cute LOL. Sunday we decided to decorate for Christmas and get a tree. So Caleb and Brett went off to cut down our tree. And I hung out here with Madison. Of course when they got home we had to wait for the tree to defrost and dry LOL. So while we waited the kids played together.

This is Maddy giving Caleb kisses LOL. Such a little goof.

She jumped on him she loves her "Ba" LOL. Finally around 8pm the tree was dry enough to decorate. I think Caleb did a good job.

That star is so ghetto LOL. But Caleb informed us that only fake trees have angels on them LOL. And last but not least this is little Miss Maddy and her feel sorry for me face because she was told No Tree.

She's such a monster LOL. And Bret falls for this face all of the time.
So can you believe Christmas is only 6 days away?? Were going to be busy busy. Saturday were heading to my Grandparents for the normal Christmas Eve dinner of perogies and soup. (Polish thing) and then Sunday we'll get up here wait for Chris open presents hang her for a bit then head over to my mom's stay there for a few hours then head to my Aunt MaryAnne's for dinner. Ahh no cooking LOL. But I am off as usualy Maddy is going after a cat. *hugs*

4 comments:
Hi Stephy,
I've been just wanting to leave you a comment being your Secret Santa and now that it's been revealed happily am coming by to say I think you have a great journal! Your kids are so cute and I love your tree and the star is cute too. Hope you liked the tags and have a great holiday! Hugs,
Merry Christmas,
Lisa
PS I love perogies!! The best kept secret in food!
Hey Steph! I LOVE THE PIX!! OH MADDY!! And Caleb is such a good big bro! GREAT JOB ON THE TREE!! WOW!! BIG HUGS
Uh-oh, better get my angel off of my real tree before Caleb sees it!!! LOL! I think he did a great job decorating your tree!! And, I love the tackle Maddy did to him on the floor. Too funny! It's so sad when people don't show up for a birthday party. I have had it happen to my children and also to their friends and it really stinks and breaks my heart. Today is Wednesday, so my grandmother will be over pinching peirogie's with her friends. In all these years I have never even tried one can you believe it! Sounds like a great few days of eating is coming up. YUMMY!
Hugs and love,
Lisa
Maddy reminds me so much of Autumn!!! LOL
Autumn jumps on top of Parker all the time and wrestles the crap out of him. She's such a little tomboy. And seriously...she gets that very same face if she's disciplined at all. Doug can't say no to her either. Is it some daddy/daughter thing? <grin>
She is so spoiled and so rotten. I don't know what I'm going to do with her when she gets a little older. Yikes. LOL
XO,
bridgett
p.s. The tree looks great!
Post a Comment