Why haven't I updated?? Well in all honesty I didn't think people would want to see posts with Scrubbed the toilets today....Did the dishes. Oh look no laundry today. Who wants to read that crap?? Man it bores and tires me just writing about it. Can you tell I've just been in a blah mood? Just seems like I do the same thing everyday. I've been driving a total of dah dah dah 3 times. And it's been awhile since we went. Why I don't know Brett never feels like it.
You know I just started catching up on journals and I did a half ass job of commenting I'm sorry everyone. I've just been Blah! I think I might have to have my meds upped but I don't know, Usually Brett will say something. So I don't know. It's so hard to tell if it's just feeling blue or needing higher drugs.
So I'm still breastfeeding...I don't think if Maddy had it her way she'd ever quit. But makes me feel like a good mom like I'm doing something for her. I quit cloth diapering...Why? Honestly? I'm not really sure I just feel like I'm done. I did it for about a year so that's good.
Well I have a psycho cat running around the house and Maddy's is getting restless so talk to you all later. *hugs*
PS I had to restore my computer can someone send me the code to put in music? I think it might work now.

3 comments:
Yeah I am thinking my meds are needing to be upped too. I wont see the doc for a month. It's normal to feel that way Steph, specially since we are home SO much and don't see THAT much of the outside world. I only put in a few entries a week myself because I just don't feel interesting. I don't write down - yeah peas for dinner, I vacuumed the floor. Cleaned the cat boxes.. oh 2 loads today.... maybe none tomorrow ROFLMAO I hear you! HUGS XOOX
I have days when I feel the same way. Still, my need to write outweighs my boring life. LOL
Hope you're feeling better soon!
Oh, and sorry, but I don't know the code for music. =(
XO,
bridgett
I'll send you the music code. Sorry you are feeling blah, we all feel that way at times. I just have 3 children that give me interesting things to write about that's the reason I put in an entry everyday. LOL! Not to mention Emma can give me enough to write about each and every day of the year. Hope your blahs go away soon.
Love,
Lisa
Post a Comment