Monday, April 3, 2006

Finally

Hello!  Here I am!  I'm really here :)  Hopefully I'll get a good update too!  Isn't this pic just so cute?? I didn't realize how red her hair looked till I copied the pictures onto my computer LOL!  But yes we finally got a few nice day's here in NY!  And we were outside enjoying it!  But of course all good things end and right now it's Pouring outside!

Rain Rain go away!!  LOL! 

Don't you love this song?? Hopefully it's working!  I have no idea why but I've been listening to this song like crazy!  LOL!  Brett's been picking on me about it.  Ahh but that's okay. LOL!

Let's see how have things been I had a craft fair that I failed miserably on!  I made a whole 12 dollars.  Too bad the table cost me $10!  So then I thought well I'll continue setting up my E-store and pray that it does better.   Well it was even worse then the craft fair.  I had my Great Grand Opening (@@)  Well I sold 1 lip gloss!  That's it!  Since Friday and here it is Monday.  If you want to see my site you can go here LittleLadyCreations  Nothing big and extravagant.  I do have to say though Caleb and I did enjoy making the stuff together so I guess when it comes down to it that's what matters right??

Right now Maddy's lounging on the Spongebob couch.

 This pic is pretty grainy but you get the idea LOL!  This is what she does in the morning LOL.  Caleb's off at school.  He is becoming so much more dependent!  In the morning he wakes up goes pee goes in his room gets dressed then he goes and brushes his teeth and then makes his bed.  say's I have him doing too much in the morning.  I don't think I do.  I think it's good to teach him these things know.  Ya know??

What else?? Ohh I'm going to start hopefully babysitting my son Jill's son Gabe.  They came over yesterday to get acquainted with all of us and him and Maddy were just hugging on each other it was so cute!  She's suppose to come over today and if she does I'll get pics.  But I may not start babysitting him it all depends on if public assistance will pay me.  But if they do it will be like 125 a week which could reallyhelp!!  Considering my Gymboree obsession!  LOL!  I'm getting bad LOL! Okay it's 8:30 already I need to get started on my cleaning.  *hugs*

Also Please visit this site and keep this poor family in your thoughts. HERE

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will check out your site Steph.  At least you are trying, all things take time.  THE KIDS ARE TOO CUTE!  Waiting for it to rain down state here but it hasn't yet.  Wasn't friday TOO gorgeous?? OMG Yesterday was ok too!  BIG HUGS OX

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures!  I guess Maddie wanted that ball huh?!?!  Too funny!  Isn't Gymboree the greatest for little girl clothes?!!  It's all Bethany ever wore when she was little!  LOVE their colors!!!  I love The Children's Place also.  Never liked The Gap for Kids though, too pricey for my tastes.  I think it's nuts that you want to babysit another child, but that's just me, I have enough to handle!  I wouldn't mind a newborn though, but they could have the baby back after 6 months old.  LOL!  Thanks for catching up on your life!  I have missed you!!!
Hugs and lots of love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Wow...you're e-store is great!  I'm impressed.  Looks like you put a lot of time into it.  

I can't believe how much Caleb is doing for himself.  What a big boy!  Parker will get there...one of these days.  I have faith.  =)

Love,
bridgett