We had such a lazy day today! I got up with Maddy about 8am and came down and had some coffee. And the boys (Ryan and Brett) didn't get up till 11! Brett and I got caught up on some recorded shows. And Maddy well this is what Maddy did LOL
It's this cute computer game where whenever you push a button it pops up a cute picture and a funny noise. LOL! She likes it. She'll sit there and push buttons all day if you let her LOL. Then I did some cleaning and Ryan and Brett watched Racing.
Gee can you tell we have small children? LOL! Maddy trashes the living at least 4 times a day LOL. After the race I talked Brett into going to the mall. I bought new sneakers :) and then I went to Gymboree duh duh duh! And spent Way too much money LOL. I spent over a hundred but less then 2 But I did get both kids clothes! Here's maddy modeling her new jammies.
Of course the feet are too big. My poor baby girl has SUCH small feet! She's wearing a 2 wide! I have small feet to though LOL! I'll probably have a new picture tomorrow of Maddy in one of her new outfits LOL! I've also been obsessed with making soap :) I got a bunch of new supplies today so this week I can make some with Caleb! He loves it. And it's soo easy! Melt ~Pour ~Add color/scent~Let thicken. So Easy Caleb does it LOL! But I am off after 2 I think I better go to sleep LOL. *hugs*

4 comments:
Hey, is that a husband I see in that picture?!?! WOW! Haven't seen a picture of him in AGES!!! And, that has to be your brother hiding his face with the pillow right? LOL! I watched the race too . . . well, the Bon Jovi part and then that was it. Hee-hee! I used to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Gymboree for my kids clothes!!! I have to walk by it now and just feel sad because I have no one that fits into those clothes anymore. But they are the BEST, that store and The Child's Place, love their clothes too!
Hugs and love,
Lisa
Umm, The Children's Place is what I meant to say, Matthew used to go to a preschool called The Child's Place and I always get mixed up! LOL!
AWW THE FAMILY!! Soap making huh?? COOL!!! I hear you about the feet, Sams are really wide and he's ages ahead in shoe size because they make em so narrow!! HUGS
I just spent over $200 on the kids yesterday at Old Navy...all summer clothes. I was even getting good deals too. LOL
Autumn has really tiny feet too...she's only in a size 3, and she's almost 16 months old. <grin>
XO,
bridgett
Post a Comment