Friday, February 16, 2007

Just another day


Hello Everyone!  Today as been ahh a day LOL.  Still more snow as always!  Well let's start this off with if you eat Peter Pan Peanut butter Stop!  And Check out this story.
http://www.wstm.com/Global/story.asp?S=6091556&nav=menu133_1
And guess what we had in our cupboard?? Sure enough 2 opened jars of that crap!  With the serial number of 2111!  Can you freaking believe it?? Ugh!  Can't eat anything now a days without it making you sick.  Crazy! 
Well moving on madison was having a wonderful hair day today LOL.  Everytime she moved it looked like she was flying LOL.

She woke me up this morning at like 10am and first words out of her mouth were "What's wrong with brother?"  And I sat up and looked at her and said "What do you mean what's wrong with brother?  Wait where is brother?"  And She said "Brother's Sleeping."  And I jumped out of bed and sure enough he was still sleeping.  I then called Brett and asked him what was going on and he said Caleb woke up before he left for work and was coughing so he gave him some meds and all we had was nightime LOL.  But Caleb got up and he was fine.  Got to go to school and have his Valentines Day party.  Which he was really excited about except the fact that the girls gave him "girly" cards.  So he gave all those to Maddy.  LOL! 
But I am off I will leave you with how Maddy fell asleep today while I was cleaning. 

*hugs*
Stephy

No comments: