Here's Maddy taking after Mommy
He he she was playing a Backyardigans game.
My cat Bubba is doing much better his NASTY wound has finally closed. I'm still keeping him inside till the antibiotics are finished though just to be on the safe side. The green ghetto towel on the back of the couch is for him. See
That's where he sleeps and the towel was to keep his nasty goo getting on my couch LOL. But anyways back to Tuesday Caleb was outside riding his boke with his friend Zack
But Maddy kept whining and crying because she wanted to go play with the kids so Brett and I decided to walk to the park so the kids could play.
Now why is it that everytime we go to the park there's always those kids whose parents are no where to be found and there totally misbehaving. Like hitting each other climbing up the slide the wrong way so the younger kids can's go down it? And there jumping off the top of the ladders? Completly frusterates me. So to all those parents that send there YOUNG children to the park by themselves....What's wrong with you?? How hard is it to watch your kid?? Why are these young children playing by themselves? And why can't you teach your children how to act out in public?? Okay off that vent. After we left the park we ended up heading to my Grandparents to visit for a few and make potty breaks. And I just think this is such asweet picture.
This is how Maddy is Whenever Daddy is around LOL!
So we come home and get the kids ready for bed and head to bed ourselves.
So then I get up Wednesday do my usal get the kids ready for school and the day blah blah then I realize we had a missed call from last night.....Oh lord it's my mother. I check my voicemail and she say's "Steph, I know your not answering the phone because it's be and that's fine....Just so you know that's fine that the letter you wrote is how you feel about me I don't care...I don't care, I have friends that will write letters stating how we came over in the morning and your kids were up and you were still sleeping and they were taking care of themselves....That's fine I have friends that will write Bullshit about you and you will lose those kids.....I don't care I disown you.....You are no longer my daughter.....Goodbye"
Okay WHAT!? I didn't answer the phone because I was out with my kids! Maybe if she tried it she wouldn't be where she is today. Number 2 yes she did come over in the morning and CALEB was awake Maddy and I were still sleeping! Caleb is old enough to get himself a poptart and watch tv. He knows if he needs something to wake me up. And he knows when Maddy wakes up he's to wake me up. He's perfectly capable of taking care of himself for an hour! (I called CPS and they said there was nothing wrong with that as long as he knew not to let anyone in or try to start the stove) And I'm not her daughter anymore?? Really I never felt like I was to begin with!! And she disown's me?? Real mature huh? All you mother's can you EVER imagine saying that to your child? Like your child has to do something pretty horrible to have you disown them. All I did was write a letter about how I felt Ryan would be better off with his father as it is a more stable environment. And my mother does leave him alone for weekends. And she drinks heavily a lot and there was hardly any food. Which is ALL true! None of that was a lie.
So then just to have proof I messaged her on the computer which goes right to her cell phone and wrote....Do not call me or contact me anymore or I will press charges for harrassment. And what does she respond with??? Ha that's all she said was Ha. Like wow real mature mom.
So okay whatever yesterday Maddy and I went to a Mommy meeting which was Lots of fun! She goes downstairs in like a classroom with other 2-3 year olds and I go upstairs with the adults and have Mommy talk! Which Whoo hoo that was fun! Adult conversation! And we had a question there. The Question was "When did you first have that thought like OMG I'm a mom" And my answer was when Caleb was only a few days old and he was sleeping in his bouncy chair and I wanted to go take a shower...I was home alone with just Caleb and was like OMG I can't leave him alone but I have to take a shower...So I brought his bouncy seat in the bathroom with me LOL. And Madison LOVED it! She kept saying it was her school and it's all she talked about all night LOL. But later last night were all sitting her in the living room and I had just taken a pain pill and was feeling loopy and I get an instant message from my mom and all it say's is What's Aunt MaryAnne's number? Like what? Didn't you just disown me yesterday?? Why would you message me like nothing happened?? So then Ry calls me and my mom has been calling him and at first she was nice then she just started getting mad and yelling. And somehow she mentioned the kids and I and Ryan said "Um mom didn't you disown her?" And she say's No did she tell you that? Because she's lying! Um excuse me?? I have the message saved how can she say she didn't say it? Something is seriously wrong with her. So anyways her and Ryan argue and he hangs up on her. Well a few minutes later she calles back yelling at him and he says Mom your drunk quit calling me and she says I'm not drunk I haven't had a drink in 2 weeks and Ryan said she was slurring her words and everything how can she say she wasn't drunk? So then she starts screaming at him again yelling F you Ryan your going down I'm having your law guardian drug test you and tell your sister I have friends that are going to write letters and she is going down and she will lose her kids. And Ryan say's Real mature mom you want some strangers raising your grandkids and she say's I don't care. And then starts screaming again so he hangs up.. At this point his Dad comes in and asks what's going on and Ryan tells him so my mom calls AGAIN and Ryan's dad answers the phone and she says I need to talk to youand she starts spouting off about getting Ryan tested for drugs and Tom (Ryan's Dad) says well we already got his blood work done and nothing showed up so at that she starts screaming FU to him and he hangs up so there calling there lawyer today so maybe this can be stopped. In a way I feel sorry for her that she's had to stoop this low but at the same time I just want her to GO AWAY! I'm done dealing with her ya know?? But I am off my pain is killing me and I have to go help Maddy. Thanks for reading this far.
*hugs*

No comments:
Post a Comment