Monday, June 22, 2009

Just a quick note

Well I've been using Windows to write my blogs and the other night I got the blue screen of death and no matter what I did I couldn't get it to fix so I had to do a complete system restore. So I lost the LONG entry I was writing. Plus all my favorites plus all my email addresses and all my passwords. So I'm a little out of sorts. And I've honestly am just not in the mood to add everything back on the laptop LOL. Most likely by this weekend I'll be back up and running. But for now I keep getting sucked into The Sims 3! But I'll be back and will catch up on everyones blogs.
*hugs*
Stephy

4 comments:

~Ann~ said...

Oh no! I hate when stuff like that happens. I hope you get it all back up and running soon. We shall await your return.

Bridgett said...

I'm sorry...it's happened to me before too. SUCKS. Especially when you lose pictures. I always try and upload all my photos to snapfish as soon as I get the on the computer so if my computer crashes, at least they're safe.

Everybody seems to be playing Sims 3 these days! LOL I've never even played Sims 1!!! I'm so behind the times.

Have fun.

XOXO

JC said...

Boo!

I've never played the Sims, but I have been addicted to a game by bigfish.com called Build. I am a subdivision making machine. LOL :p Jennifer

Leslie said...

Oh, The Sims 3. I'm trying to be a rock star. :)