Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Just some book reviews

Not in the mood to "talk" about stuff but my friends coming to get her books back so I have to get my reviews out....Sorry there not huge reviews but I'm not up to it.

The Truth About Forever The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
I really liked this book.

It is about a 17 yr old which I was surprised that I enjoyed it. But it was good.






View all my reviews.

The Grass Is Always Greener over the Septic Tank The Grass Is Always Greener over the Septic Tank by Erma Bombeck


My review


rating: 3 of 5 stars
This was a cute quick read...All about Suburbia life in the 70's.


View all my reviews.

The Middle Place The Middle Place by Kelly Corrigan


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
Very good memoir that had me laughing and then crying at times.




View all my reviews.

Certain Girls Certain Girls by Jennifer Weiner


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
I really liked this book. It was part 2 of Good in bed which was another wonderfully written stories.




View all my reviews.

Candy Girl: A Year in the Life of an Unlikely Stripper Candy Girl: A Year in the Life of an Unlikely Stripper by Diablo Cody


My review


rating: 3 of 5 stars
This was another good book.

Not something you expected out of it but still a good read.


View all my reviews.

The Friday Night Knitting Club The Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
I really enjoyed this book and am quite excited that there's a part 2! This book kept me guessing and at the same time had my crying like crazy at the end.


View all my reviews.

Stephy

1 comment:

Bridgett said...

So was the Knitting club book really about knitting?

XOXO