I would just like to announce that I am a very unhappy camper! I found my first gray hair today!!
Think I’m going to blame it on the kids. A gray hair! I’m 28 and I found a gray hair! I will be going to buy some hair dye tomorrow. A gray hair can you believe it?? No I’m not vain or anything but a gray hair? really? LOL! This will be remedied tomorrow bought some cheap Burgundy hair dye LOL.
This entry is going to jump around a lot as I’ve been writing it and adding to it for a few days.
Last week..Or the week before Caleb was outside playing with the neighbor across the street and he brought this home…
He was bound and determined to keep this….I said NO WAY! Okay no I didn’t say no way I gave some long explanation on why this type of frog had to live outside and it wasn’t a frog you could keep in the house as a pet that you had to get special types of frogs that live indoors in aquariums. Did I know this for a fact? Heck no I was making it up as I went along… So of course he was heartbroken but he took it like a trooper and brought it outside and let it go..Just in time too because we had a Huge rain storm. Then wouldn’t you know the next day when he got off the bus coming from school he found it dead in the driveway! I felt horrible! He was a little upset but he got over it. Thankfully! No creepy crawly or slimy things as pets in my house. I’m happy with my cats thank you very much.
This has been a CRAZY busy week. I’m going to start with last weekend. Friday Brett had left for work at 4am Yikes! Which he had been doing all week but Friday he left early to make Caleb’s therapy session and on the way home he was STARVING. So we decided to stop at Quaker Steak and Lube. It’s set up to look like the inside of a car garage it does look pretty cool..I took a pic of the kiddos eating our appetizers.
I personally didn’t think the food was all that great. And the price was Crazy. But that’s just my personal opinion.
Saturday Caleb had a friend from school over for awhile and they played and then we headed to the coolest book store EVER!!
Check it out here! That’s right a buck a book! And YAY 10 for 12 books. I of course got 12! Well sort of Maddy got a Hello Kitty craft book and Brett got a book about Nirvana but I got….
The MacGregors Alan~Grant andd The MacGregor Grooms by Nora Roberts
Lord of Falcon Ridge and The Rebel Bride by Catherine Coulter
My Favorite Witch by Annette Blair
Girls Night Out by Multiple authors
Love in the Present Tense by Catherine Ryan Hyde
Secrets by Danielle Steel
Dead and Loving it by Mary Janice Davidson
Thanks for the Memories by Cecelia Ahern
And yes I have read a few of these already LOL. I will get those updated on my book review blog Here.
Then after we got home we decided to have my brother come babysit and Brett and I headed out to see….
Oh yes I got to go see Harry Potter! I was PUMPED! I’ll admit I’m a die hard Harry Potter fan and I am so glad we went and saw it. I will admit I was upset that they added scenes…I Understand movies have to leave some parts out of the book there based on but it’s the adding parts that annoys me. But still an EXCELLENT movie! I say if your a Harry Potter fan and you read the books then go see the movie.
Sunday we headed off to the mall with the kiddos as we felt bad that we don’t get to do that much with them as we don’t always have the money. And we decided to take them to see a movie..We went and saw
The movie was great we laughed through the whole thing. We also enjoyed the other 2 movies. So I’d say go see it. The kids enjoyed it Brett and I enjoyed it so that’s a plus. After the movie we roamed around the mall where Maddy got 3 new pairs of earrings. Here she is showing off her puppy ones.
She also got a matching pair that are pink but cats and then a pair of black and white kitty earrings. She’s obsessed with animals so she was pumped and at Claire’s there buy 2 get 1 free so she was happy to be able to get all 3 of the ones she liked.
After the mall Brett commented on being concerned about me because I hadn’t been eating much but I just wasn’t hungry and I really wasn’t feeling good. Well later that night I started just not feeling good and I was really tired and had a pounding headache so Brett starts googling…The verdict?? I was dehydrated! Dehydrated! I Rarely ever drink water I tend to stick to coffee and whatever sounds good later on. But to make Brett feel better Monday I drank water ALL day and sure enough after my 6th-7th bottle I started feeling better. So with it being hot everywhere Please remember to drink lots of water. I’ve never been dehydrated before but I can tell you this I will remember to drink water now.
This week was just a long boring week. Caleb went to 1 of his friends house Monday and Wednesday he had that friend here. It’s been great him having a friend. Poor Brett’s been working MANY hours leaving here at 4am and not getting home till 5-6 some nights as late as 7 or 8. And it’s been sticky and muggy out. My friend Steph and I did head back to the book store on Friday and I got more books LOL. Yep 12 more listed below.
Boy meets Girl by Meg Cabot
Midnight Bayou~The Villa~Three Fates all by Nora Roberts
Late Night Talking by Leslie Schnur
A Perfect Divorce by Avery Corman
Lucky Streak by Carly Phillips
Reading David by Lissa Weinstein
Babes in Captivity by Pamela Redmond Satran
A Wedding in December by Anita Shreve
Within Arms reach by Ann Napolitano
Quivers a Life by Robin Quivers Which is more for Brett as he Loves Howard Stern but I’ll read it too LOL
Yeah I have enough books to last me awhile. Not to mention my friend Steph brought me 15 more books of hers to borrow.
So I’ll be busy for awhile. And considering Caleb’s last day of Summer School is Friday I’m not to sure what’s going to be going on.
And some random pics…
This is little Miss Kiki on her Favorite sleeping place
Yep who would have thought the Cable box was a comfortable place to sleep? Only problem is she tends to stand up and clean herself and watch us not realizing that were not watching her were trying to watch tv LOL.
And just a pic Maddy took of me doing you guessed it reading one of the new books I got LOL.
My eyes always come out horrible in pics….And of course I need my eyebrows done LOL.
Brett was teasing me saying you can see my gray hair..I don’t think you can LOL.
But whew this was a lot longer then I expected…I need to stop waiting so long before I blog.
*hugs* 
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Just like
Labels:
anita shreve,
Ann Napolitano,
Annette Blair,
Avery Corman,
Carly Phillips,
cat,
Catherine Coulter,
Catherine Ryan Hyde,
Cecelia Ahern,
Danielle Steel,
frog,
gray hair,
Harry Potter,
Ice Age,
Leslie Schnur,
Lissa Weinstein,
Mary Janice Davidson,
Nora Roberts,
Quaker Steak and Lube,
Robin Quivers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow...sounds like you've had some pretty great days!
Good for you...we all need those every once in awhile.
I'm jealous of that bookstore! LOL
XXOO
Post a Comment