Monday, August 24, 2009

What an interesting day…..

Well where do I start?  Let’s start with this morning when I was woke up to Maddy crying hysterically and yelling and Caleb yelling I’m telling I’m telling….So before coffee and a cigarette I had to break up a fight.  I screamed asked nicely what was the problem?
Caleb tells me they were playing the Playstation and Maddy died and said “Damn” And then Maddy starts freaking out I didn’t mean to it slipped….So I told Maddy she needed to watch her language and looked at Caleb and said “And how many times have you let a word slip that’s a lot worse then hell when you play video games that I don’t know about?”  He turned around and walked out of the bedroom.  And that was just the start of the day…
Later on in the afternoon I was doing dishes and I saw a kid standing at the end of my driveway taking his helmet off so I walk over towards the window and see him walking around my van…At this point by big fat chubby Bubby cat starts walking towards the kid as he likes to sniff Everything and the kid turned and started walking back towards the road so my cat followed him so the kid ran back to his skateboard.  That’s when I opened the door and asked the kid what he was doing he was selling raffle tickets.  I didn’t buy any but found it hilarious that he ran from my cat.  Now to really see how funny this is…Bubba is like a 15lb fat cat who doesn’t walk he waddles Oh and he limps so he’s not even that fast and he wasn’t hissing and growling…But he did strut around for the rest of the evening thinking he chased the kid away LOL.
  Then on to more fun…..Brett worked late tonight so on his way home he stopped to pick up McDonalds…Now this is the same McDonalds I’ve had to call about countless times…Due to them screwing up our order…Forgetting stuff…Being just downright rude…That’s right I’m one of those horrible customers that does call and complain when people aren’t doing there jobs right.
So anyways Brett gets home and can you guess what happened?  They forgot part of our order.  So I of course call…And I might have been snippy and I asked for a manager and I tell her what happened and right off the bat she was snippy right back to me.  So I asked her if she had a bunch of idiots working for her as this happens EVERYTIME we go there and I mean EVERYTIME and she got a little angry and start going off on me about calling her employees idiots and she said I was the one who bagged that order and I said Oh so your the idiot? I said that’s fine don’t get all rude I will be calling Corporate tomorrow but I just wanted to let you know.  And then she started yelling your banned from ever coming to this McDonalds again your banned.  And I laughed I couldn’t help it and I said ”Really?  Are you going to ask every single customer that comes in there their names to know if it’s me?”  And she responded with “If I have to I will.” 
And then I said that’s fine I’m done arguing I will be calling Corporate tomorrow and she said Your banned don’t ever come in here again and I hung up….Okay for starters…Banned?  From McDonalds?? Really?? LMAO!  2nd she didn’t even ask my name so how is she going to know it’s me?  I’m sorry but that just really amused me.
But I am off.  I have lots more to say but feeling too Blah to type it all now.

*hugs*

1 comment:

Bridgett said...

I'm still cracking up about the whole McDonald's fiasco.

The McD's is the same here. We rarely eat there anymore since Doug and I are on WW and the kids are on special diets....but when we did, they always left stuff out of our order. I finally just stopped in the middle of the drivethru and went through the bags myself to make sure the order was right.

Idiots.

And your fat cat chasing the boy away?

Hilarious!

XXOO