Well I've been doing good keeping up with journals and such! Not too much is really going on here really. Just money problems same as always. We had a stupid check bounce and then like a basketball more bounced and by the time the check we had in cleared it didn't even cover our bounced check fees! Grr! A stupid 3 dollar bank surcharge cost us 31 dollars! I mean come on 28 dollar fee for every bounced check? That's crazy! Ugh! Thankfully Brett has a good check coming or else I don't know what we would do. It's been raining like crazy the past few day's which means my floor is soaked! The leaks are crazy! My cousin gave me a sewing machine and because of the rain it's ruined! Ugh! Moving on! I got the Welcome letter from Caleb's new teacher today! He's so excited! He starts school September 12th (seems a bit late doesn't it?) He's so excited to go back. I'm kinf of looking forward to the time alone LOL! He'll be going 8am till 2pm! That's a pretty long day! I can't believe how big he is getting. And the stuff he said is GREAT! Last night he came in and told us that someday he was going to be on tv. And I said well what are you going to be doing on tv? And he replied with "Oh just going to do my thing." LOL! Here's a new picture of him and Maddy.
They look so cute together don't they? Then again I'm biased lol. She's still nursing strong which is Great!! I'm just getting quite sick of my Grandpa's "comments" about it. I've come up with some pretty good comebacks though.
Granpa~How long are you going to nurse her?
Me~Well by that comment I take it till she's in High school is out of the question?
Grandpa~Your still nursing?
Me~Me? no I stopped over 20 years ago.
Grandpa~You need to start giving her cows milk!
Me~Why did she moo??
Hehe! And the looks on his face are priceless.
Hey who wants to see a recent picture of me?? If you haven't read the new Harry Potter book you might not want to scroll down SPOILER.
hehe! I love my shirt! I look awful but Caleb takes good pics LOL! And then for closing how about a picture of my Monky's looking so much alike it's scary?
Okay that's all for now! BTW someone show me how to put music in entries LOL!
*hugs*

4 comments:
Steph you look too cute hon! SUX about the house and money, gf I know all to well how that goes, as does Lisa baby! Last year a piece of Sams ceiling fell down into his crib, I about freaked! Well I had better scoot! Nice to see a REAL picture of you! The kids are just TOO CUTE for words, and KEEP ON NURSING! I couldn't do it as long as you can but it's SO good for them. HUGS OX
HOORAY!!! A new pic of Stephy!!!! You look gorgeous as always and that shirt is HYSTERICAL!! Something my hubby would wear to piss people off. I used to bounce checks ALL the time and one time I had over $150 in just bounced check fees all because of one check that bounced and then another, then the fees, then they resubmit it, and it goes on and on and on. That's why I no longer have or want a checking account EVER! Cash is King! I loved the new pics of the kids too!! They do look soooo much alike!!! That is a LONG day for Caleb! WOW! He will love it though! By the way, I LOVE your comebacks to your grandfather! Tell him he was probably nursed until he was 5 years old back in "those days". LOL!
Hugs and love,
Lisa
Steph ~ what a great picture! You're gorgeous. You certainly can't tell you ever had any children...
You're kiddos are so cute...and look very much alike. I think it's awesome you're still breastfeeding Maddy. Do it as long as you can...most doctors recommend at least until they're a year old...longer if possible.
As for the checks bouncing...I feel for ya. It's horrible. We've been in a financial strap lately too...no money at all, and Doug doesn't get paid until the 16th. Ugghh. I don't know what we're going to do.
Love ya,
bridgett
Hahahahahaah~~~ OMG Stephy, I LOVE that shirt!!! I WANT IT!!! The kiddo's are soooo cute and OMG Maddy is getting BIG! Its crazy how much they look alike!
I hope the check got sorted out. As I told you before.. Ive been there and it SUCKS!
Lotsa hugz to you! :)
~Dez
Post a Comment