Whew what a week it's been. Been crazy here. All kinds of crap going on but honestly nothing worth really talking about. Don't you hate it when your out and about doing this and you think of things to write in your journal but as soon as you get a chance to actually sit down everything is gone?
The song playing is Wish you were here by Pink Floyd but you already knew that didn't you? LOL! And if it's not playing I just might scream! This song reminds me of when I was 17 up in the hospital due to doing stupid shit. Reminds me of the kid Eric I meant up there. But no sad notes! All happy notes.
Let's see oh I've been getting all kinds of new to me books in the mail I found this great site Swap Your Paperback Books - PaperBackSwap.com You list books and you get to swap them! I went down to the Thrifty Store and bought a bunch of books there to list. It's a pretty cool site! Check it out.
What's going on with the kids? Not too much with Caleb he's been having Really good day's at school. And just enjoying being a kid LOL!.
Little miss Maddy is driving me crazy she learned a new trick......
Wow I didn't realize that pic was so big!!! Oops! But yes she is pulling herself up on EVERYTHING. And shaking her head no! it's so cute though LOL! Oh and also my new obsession
Gymboree clothing! I keep getting really good deals LOL! Not to mention friends who had little girls who saved clothes hehe. But I better head off now here's a few pics of Caleb and Maddy "helping" me with laundry. *hugs*

3 comments:
Love the kids helping you with the laundry! Emma does the same thing. LOL! I absoltuely LOVED Gymboree clothes for Bethany! They last FOREVER no matter how many times you wash them and they are so soft!! I am still reading that "Outlander" book you recommended and finally am starting to love it. I can hardly put it down at night now but I have to or I'd be up all night. :)
Hugs and love,
Lisa
Sooo cute! There's something about Maddie that reminds me of Autumn. I can't place exactly what it is...but something.
Thanks for sharing the pics!!
Love,
bridgett
WOW she has gotten SO BIG!! OMG!! Wasn't she just born?? LOL!! Nothing like hand me downs, Sam had them too. When they are that young, they aren't very worn!!! ENJOY THEM HONEY!! H UGS XOX
Post a Comment