Friday, November 11, 2005

Still kicking

Man I can't believe how long it's been!  It's been so crazy and hectic here.  Besides both kids getting sick we've been having problems with my brother like he's skipping school and just not wanting to be at home with my mom and her boyfriend who has never had a real conversation with my brother!  @@ Ugh!  Needless to say my brother is her every weekend he isn't at his Dad's.  Madison is doing good.  She's not walking yet but she's trying so hard!  She's saying a lot more Mama~Dada~Cat ~Buba~bye~Hi~Papa

Can't believe how fast she is growing up.  She's still breastfeeding like a champ!  I have been giving her solids though she loves eggs LOL! 

Caleb is doing awesome besides Driving me nuts LOL.  We had our first parent teacher conference and his teacher said he's level is up to a 6 year olds!  I'm so proud of him!  I knew he was smart but wowee!!  hehe!

I hate to cut this short but there is so much to do around here!

The song you hear is from Madison's favorite show.  And if you change the Miffy to Maddy and bunny to baby this is what Caleb sings to her ALL the time!  Here is a website of updated pics. 

http://360.yahoo.com/stephy52581

 

Talk to you all later!  Bear with my on journal commenting! I'll catch up!  *hugs*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MIFFY CUTE LITTLE BUNNY MIFFY.... ugh NOGGIN ALL DAY EVERYDAY... LMAO HE loves Jacks Big Music show.  Though I do turn off the tv and color and play, what else is left to do on cold days??? LOL  HUGS XO

Anonymous said...

Awwww, the kids are growing up way too fast!!!  Very cute pictures!!!  Sorry to hear that your brother is having problems.  He has gotten so tall!  WOW!  As long as you keep the communication lines open with him, I am sure he will be just fine.  Thanks for updating!
Hugs and lots of love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Sounds like life has been pretty hectic...but still, the kids are thriving!!  

I can't believe how well Caleb is doing.  You just have to be proud of him..I know I would be.  And Madison is such a cutie.  I think she looks so much like Caleb.  

Glad to hear from you!

XO,
bridgett