Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Update :) Happy/sad news

Hello Hello I'm still here!  Man oh Man my telling myself that I'm going to start updating more went right out the window LOL!  I'm sorry!  But yet when I get time to sit and type I forget what I wanted to say!  LOL!  I'm not going to bother trying music since it hates me LOL!  Let's see our Thanksgiving went pretty good.  I eneded up falling asleep in the spare bedroom at my grandparents due to not getting any sleep the night before seems miss Maddy Marie has decided sleeping is bad LOL!  Now on to some pics:

They weren't to happy with the 50 million pics I ended up taking to make it look right LOL!  And here is how I looked!  Awful yes I know

I have no idea what I was looking at LOL!  Okay off to some Good but Oh so sad news!......................................

See my little Piggy?? Well last night the little monster decided to Walk!  Yep that's right!  She let go of the one couch and took the 5-6 steps to the other couch!  Then the little monster practiced all day!  I am so not ready for her to grow up!  It's Oh so sad!  I know she is going to be my last baby and I'm not ready for her to grow up!  Caleb being 4 and her walking!  Man!  I want babies!  LOL!  But it's 1am I need some sleep!  *hugs*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH BTW YAY!  She's starting to walk, early little ladie isn't she?  LOL  HUGS

Anonymous said...

Get some rest Steph!  Good to hear from you again!!  HUG SOX

Anonymous said...

WOW!  She is walking already!!!???  Sit her back down dammit!!!  She can't walk yet!!!  WAAAAHHHHHH!  I hate when they grow up too quick!  And, by the way, I don't think that pic of you is a bad one.  You look like a Mommy that's all.  Great pictures!  Love to see them!  Keep putting more, more, more in!!!!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Wow!  Autumn started walking around 10 months too.  It made me feel a little sad too...I know she'll probably be my last baby...and I revel in the time when all they want to do is lay on your lap and cuddle.  That time has long passed with Autumn.  She's Miss Independent now.  <grin>

XO,
bridgett