Thursday, December 1, 2005

Wow

Hmm like all my changes?  I'm not sure how I feel about it yet.  Give me a few day's LOL!  Hmm where do I start?  I think my daughter signed some petition going around stating that she wouldn't sleep anymore!  She's Driving me crazy!  She was up till 2:30 this morning!  Then I had to get up at 6:30 she's sleeping right now and instead of being in bed like her here I sit. (more details why later)  Brett's been working for Chris under the table almost all week because we need the $$.  When we moved here we made a deal with our landlord that we would pay the security deposit before the 1st of the year giving him an extra $20 here and so what.  Well as always Crap got to us.  And we had bills due Brett's child support went up so we just didn't/don't have the cash to pay him.  We haven't even started Christmas shopping yet!  Brett gets paid next Friday and we had the option of either paying security deposit of getting the kids Christmas crap!  And after humming and hawing Chris said if Brett would help him gut the one store he's closing he'd pay the security deposit!  I love Chris LOL!  But anyways Brett's been working till late and last night he comes waltzing in at midnight with these.

I like coffee just like everyone else but what the hell did Chris expect us to do with this?  Where the hell was I going to put it?  I mean come on seriously!  Just more junk!  After argueing with Brett about it  he decided that maybe I was right and we didn't need it and maybe he should bring it to work!  No Really?  LOL!  But then that leaves this

Okay YAY the kids will have fun playing with this~But where the hell am I going to put it?  LOL!  Madison wasn't even up 15 mins this morning and she was playing with it LOL.  Of course everytime I turn it on it makes a loud screeching noise and I can't figure out how to make it stop!  I'll have to call Chris later and ask him.  Speaking of Madison and her not sleeping LOL.  This is my SImba cat and every night/nap/morning he sleeps with Maddy in her crib

His eyes look funny because he is blind in one of them.  Not that you'd ever know it.  And this is my Bubba kitty who seems to think there's nowhere to sleep inless it's my lap but loves to walk upstairs with me when I put Maddy to bed and then Meow so loud it wakes her up!

He's my chubbaroo though LOL!  He looks so little in this picture even though his fat LOL!    And look at his eyes OMG LOL!  That must be his evil look considering I kicked the couch to wake him up to take his picture LOL.  And last but not least that leaves my Kiki You would never know this cat is 5! 

We found her when she was an itty bitty thing she was smaller then a soda can!  And she just hasn't really grown.  But she is a FREAK cat!  She'll eat anything you give her seriously lettuce onions olive's. LOL!  She's my psycho hyper cat!  If she doesn't like you she will seriously follow you around the house growling and hissing at you.  She's never attacked anybody though.  Well except the other cats!  She let's Maddy pull on her stick her tail in her mouth she just doesn't care.  She reminds me of a little billy goat because when she wants your attention she will just keep head butting you LOL.

Madison has learned to climb up the stairs!  And we have weird stairs where you just can't put a gate up!  And everytime I look on how I had to block the stairs it makes me giggle so thought I'd share LOL.

Doesn't it look so Ghetto?  LOL!  And like Madison's sock under the tv trays?  You can see where she was playing last LOL. And that ugly wicker shelf is a lot of my cloth diapers LOL!  and of course the soda bottle which Maddy was also playing with LOL.  Okay but it's 11 and I have cleaning and laundry today.  And ta-da a good entry a long one and pics LOL.  *hugs*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do, block the stairs any way you can!  Even move a couch in front of them if you have to.  Don't need her falling down them on her pretty little head right?!  Your kitties are all adorable!  I have one cat also that didn't grow very big and she is also a Billy Goat, eats everything from spaghetti to tomatoes.  Weird.  And, she also head butts my hand when she wants to be pet, especially when I am on the computer and trying to type!!  I like your "About Me" section, looks very nice!  And, damn girl, you look like you are 16 years old!  Wish I could say the same for me!  I bet Brett is exhausted by the time he comes home!  Poor guy!  But, at least he is getting the security deposit all set so you will be able to buy presents for the kids.  Try selling that coffee maker on ebay.  You never know who might want something like that.
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Well, thank goodness your deposit will be paid!!  

Loved all the pictures!

XO,
bridgett