Thursday, February 19, 2009

How about an entry about Maddy?

Maddy actually likes her picture taken so this can be a fun picture entry.
This is one of her favorite things to do
Playing with her Taylor Swift Barbie which might I add was her all time favorite Christmas present. And oh the joys it sings "Tear Drops on my guitar" It's loads of fun to listen to over and over and over again. I swear I haven't wanted to throw it out the window into a snow bank never me :). That's also her Disney Princess Castle Barbie house LOL.
We had her birthday party 2 weeks ago. I can't believe my Baby girl is already 4! And can you guess what type of party she had??
Of course she wanted a Cowgirl birthday party. I really didn't get pictures of the party as my camera is a piece of crap LOL. And Brett's mom didn't let Maddy down....She went right for the real Cowgirl stuff. Here is Maddy in her new outfit.
She loves the hat and the boots she's so so about the shirt. She's not big on a lot of buttons as she likes to dress and undress herself. She wears the boots and hat all the time. Here she is with her new Wall-E shirt that we got her for her birthday.
Oh and if you look close you'll notice she got her ears pierced again. My Dad sent both kids a Walmart gift card and that's what she choose to use some of her money on. She loves them she got the Amethyst stone which so happens to be her birth stone and her favorite color. one of her other presents a paint your own bank. Now I'm looking at this going okay that won't be too bad not to messy quick and easy....Man was I wrong and confused...
As Maddy starts painting And starts concentrating really hard...
I read the full instructions. After she finishes painting I have to let the thing sit and dry for 24 hours I have to bake it in the oven to set the paint...Wait bake it in the regular oven?? Maddy's looking at me like I'm crazy when I'm explaining to her that we have to put her pig in the oven. And this "sets" the paint....Okay if that's what it says. Here's Piggy before while the paint was drying.
Looks okay...But the after effect...
Looks Much better. And you should have seen her just so happy and proud that she painted the pig...And what does she name it?? Piggy! My so original daughter. She has cats named cat and dogs named dog. Oh and I can't forget the plastic fish named Fish LMAO. Art projects are always good for kids to keep them busy. But I am off hopefully I can get a entry tomorrow about our new cat.
Here's one last picture of the Madders passed out.

*hugs*

4 comments:

Bridgett said...

What a cool birthday party! Autumn is into Jason Mraz, but I'm not sure what kind of party you'd have with him. LOL

And Autumn would soooo dig that Barbie castle.

Her piggy was adorable. :)
Now, when you say she got her ears pierced again, does she have 2 holes? I didn't even know Wal-Mart pierced ears!

We've talked about getting Autumn's pierced, but decided to wait until she's old enough to ask for them. I rarely wear earrings, so I just don't think she really knows or cares about it. I do wish she'd ask though, as I think she'd look adorable with earrings in her tiny little ears. :)

XOXO

- said...

Its so weird to see a little country girl LOL. All the little girls usually love Pop music idols.

~Ann~ said...

She is so cute in her little pink boots and hat. :)

Thank you for the congratulations and stopping my journal. We are just so excited!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Maddy is growing up so much! She is so adorable with her cowgirl clothes on. Love the boots and hat! That Barbie castle is pretty cool. I remember having a Barbie house with an elevator when I was younger and I played with that thing for hours each day. When my kids are wrapped up like Maddy in the last picture I call them "Kid Tacos". LOL!
Love,
L
P.S.: I didn't know you had to put that piggy bank in the oven! My youngest did one and I never did. LOL! Looks better though after it has been in the oven.