Things aren't too great here.
I opened a private blog as some stuff I don't want out for the general random blog hoppers to read.
If you want an invite feel free to ask. I'm just trying to avoid people I don't know.
More later when I'm feeling better.
Stephy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I am sorry things aren't going so well. :( I hope they get better.
((((hugs))))
Hey sweetie...I'd love an invite.
I'm sorry to hear things aren't going well...something I can help with?
XOXO
I'm sorry it's not good... I'd like to read, if you don't mind. I'm full of experience, I've already raised 3 boys, on my 4th now. We've been through so much, maybe I can help. Hang in there.
I'd like to read :)
I hope everything is going alright.
chin up honey! XO
You know I want to read your new blog.
Love,
L
XOXO
Was wondering if I could read it! I hope everything is ok!!
Post a Comment