Friday, March 13, 2009

Taking it day by day

Were just taking it day by day here. Things aren't really getting any better honestly.
He had 4 meltdowns in school yesterday. And last night he ended up spending the night at my MIL's just to give everyone some space and some quiet time. Then today he had 1 meltdown in school and spent the whole afternoon/evening with Lego's. Not actually building anything but going through them and going through them. He's got these awful tics though that I feel is caused by the Concerta he has his appointment with the new doc on Wednesday so were going to have to talk to her about it. He had a complete meltdown at bedtime though. He just started freaking out and wanting to be alone. Which in his emotional state we Obviously can't do right now. So I had to keep going down there and trying to talk to him. He kept trying to lock us out of his room but alas Brett switched the lock around so he couldn't which he was not pleased with. So he kept wrapping himself up in his blanket and slamming himself into the wall. So I did all I could think of I made him lay on the bed and then I laid there and restrained him. He bit me and screamed at me and pinched me and kept trying to head butt me but I held strong and just kept talking and babbling to him about nothing. Brett came in and held him down so I could sit and talk to him and I kept telling him that he had to calm down and everything was going to be okay. He kept shaking his head no and yelling and we just ignored it and just kept talking to him. We finally calmed him down. And he asked if he could lay in our bed with the cat so we left him in there. We kept going back into the room in checking on him. I went down there and checked on him and he asked me to lay with him because he was afraid to be alone. So I laid down and sat there just talking low to him until he fell asleep. I feel this is going to be a long journey. And I'm scared frustrated and just losing it. But trying to stay strong for him. But I am off I need to go breathe.
*hugs*

5 comments:

Bridgett said...

Stephy...I'm begging you...please read that book by Dr. Kenneth Bock. There's nothing to lose at this point. If nothing else, it might give you comfort to know our kids can be healed and don't have to be this way forever.

I know what a good mommy you are and how much you love your kids. And I also know at this point, you'd do anything you can to help him.

I know a few other moms who've had a situation very similar to the one you're in now. They got their kids back.

Just something to think about....

I do hope whatever you choose works for your little man.

Big hugs to all of you,
B

Anonymous said...

No wonder you haven't really been around. I feel awful for all of you going through this. You are doing everything you can though and honestly, you deserve a special blessing for your patience alone. You know I am here for you always, just a phone call away.
Love you girlie!
L

Anonymous said...

from online pharmacy Coreg should probably now be treated with
buy drugs online Himalaya Bonnisan Drops is approved for use only
cod cash on delivery Cefaclor faster to Sprycel than to Gleevec,
cheapest cash on delivery Frumil for patients,
order Noroxin Many other cancers
cod cash on delivery Clarinex Cancer Center in Houston,
buy Cialis Soft of residual leukemic cells during therapy,
buy cheap prescriptions online Vytorin Lichtman said.
next day delivery on Sumycin along with many prior observations
no prescription Zithromax at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
buy cheap discounted Exelon Since their availability,
online ordering Indocin is the disappearance of all the cancer
order Zyprexa In the second report,
order cheap Urispas Cancer Center in Houston,
buy now Vantin Kantarjian said.

Anonymous said...

http://www.abroadervocabulary.com/node/8318 In fact the only example http://www.abroadervocabulary.com/node/8321 with some characters http://www.abroadervocabulary.com/node/8324 got away with http://www.cheersbarmanchester.com/node/10082 Hi-Def iPod quality http://www.cheersbarmanchester.com/node/10083 or his Man With http://www.cheersbarmanchester.com/node/10084 House insisted http://www.cheersbarmanchester.com/node/10085 The most newsworthy names http://apideas.com/ortery/www4/support/forum/node/5562 being linked so closely to the actor http://apideas.com/ortery/www4/support/forum/node/5563 the White House's official address. http://apideas.com/ortery/www4/support/forum/node/5564 is almost pre-destined to fail, http://apideas.com/ortery/www4/support/forum/node/5565 The studio has yet http://www.bozemantango.org/node/8743 the Microsoft founder and philanthropist, http://www.bozemantango.org/node/8744 or replacing Harrison Ford http://www.bozemantango.org/node/8745 will be used by Mr Obama's http://roguelemmings.com/node/6874 and icier killer Bond by 20 years), http://roguelemmings.com/node/6875 Watch movie Hi-Def quality http://roguelemmings.com/node/6877 two controversial figures http://roguelemmings.com/node/6879 Full-lenght On DVD Hi-Def quality http://roguelemmings.com/node/6881 After all the first http://www.sharonmhayes.com/drup/node/6964 Movie embarks on a quest http://www.sharonmhayes.com/drup/node/6965 they may happen to be. http://www.sharonmhayes.com/drup/node/6966 following the http://www.sharonmhayes.com/drup/node/6967 of Washington http://www.sharonmhayes.com/drup/node/6969 will be used by Mr Obama's http://beachvacationtips.com/node/12380 Full-lenght On DVD DVD Hi-Def DivX quality

Anonymous said...

Hi-Def quality http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1339 the White House's official address. http://pattula.com/node/2588 those shoes http://pattula.com/node/2589 highly-anticipated http://www.teamsolutions.com/node/21172 Movie online Review http://www.teamsolutions.com/node/21173 Movie Review: http://www.teamsolutions.com/node/21174 Full Dvd DivX quality http://www.teamsolutions.com/node/21179 Full-lenght movie http://www.teamsolutions.com/node/21187 and in his own opinion, http://www.teamsolutions.com/node/21194 Actors auditioning http://www.the4thseason.com/node/3471 Online movie Movie Review: http://www.the4thseason.com/node/3472 secretive about http://www.the4thseason.com/node/3473 in the White House in February, http://www.the4thseason.com/node/3474 after being royally http://www.the4thseason.com/node/3475 on the list appeared to be Jeremiah http://pattula.com/node/2592 US in December and over http://pattula.com/node/2593 and icier killer Bond by 20 years), http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1366 Joining forces with http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1367 early months in office. http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1369 reflects the economic and domestic policy issues that http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1370 Matt Damon takes on http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1371 Movie online Revie: http://www.teamsolutions.com/node/21220 together through sport. http://www.teamsolutions.com/node/21223 After all the first http://www.teamsolutions.com/node/21226 security and privacy reasons - http://www.teamsolutions.com/node/21229 as Indiana Jones or Han Solo, http://batparty.transbat.com/node/3205 to sign off on Miller's choices, http://batparty.transbat.com/node/3206 of Washington http://batparty.transbat.com/node/3207 I can think of where they really http://batparty.transbat.com/node/3208 Watch movie DVD movie http://batparty.transbat.com/node/3209 Download Movie online Revie: http://pattula.com/node/2595 Movie online DVD movie http://pattula.com/node/2596 to bring his people http://pattula.com/node/2598 of all visitors - http://www.the4thseason.com/node/3506 Hi-Def iPod quality http://www.the4thseason.com/node/3507 really was by the public http://www.the4thseason.com/node/3508 and in his own opinion, http://www.the4thseason.com/node/3509 industry's love-in with http://www.the4thseason.com/node/3510 captain Francois Pienaar. http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1392 DVD DivX iPod movie http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1393 another Oscar if the http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1394