Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Busy Busy

Whew we have had a busy day!  I had one of those days where I just couldn’t wake up.  3 cups of coffee and I was still sluggish.  So Maddy and I just kind of lounged around for most of the day.  About 1:30 Brett came home and while he was changing out of his work clothes my Grandpa came over because he wanted to take Caleb fishing when he got home from school so we hung out for a few till Caleb got home.  And Grandpa had me call Grandma and she invited us there for dinner.  After Caleb and my Grandpa left Brett went to mow the lawn and Maddy and I came back inside where immediately my eyes started watering and I started feeling congested so I popped an allergy pill and within 15 mins I couldn’t see straight I was so tired.  So I laid down on the couch and ended up passing out until it was time to head to Gram’s.  But the nap worked well because I woke up feeling better.  Headed to My gram’s and hung out there had her Spagetti for dinner which is one of my fav meals!!  After dinner Caleb went to play on Grandpa’s computer Brett and Grandpa sat donw to watch some tv and Grandma,Maddy and I headed outside to chat.  I love my Grandma and I can talk to her about almost anything.  And she never makes me feel stupid for my thoughts or ideas.  I talk to her every single day.  On day’s I don’t talk to her Brett teases me and says I go through Grammie withdrawal. 
      When we came home I jumped on the laptop and Brett Caleb and Maddy all sat down to play Mario Kart on the Wii (I gave up playing because I always end up in 12th place LOL)  And they no sooner got the game set up when we heard someone at the front door ended up being the little boy acrossed the street wanting to know if Caleb wanted to come outside and play football.  He of course jumped at the chance.  And they played outside for awhile and then ended up in here playing Guitar Hero on the Wii.  
    Threw Maddy in for a quick shower, And when she got out she wanted me to braid her hair so it would be wavy today.  I stink at braiding I was never taught how to do hair and I just never took the time to try and learn myself.  But I did what I could and got her set for bed.  By the time I was finished with her Caleb and the neighbor had gone in his room to watch Wipeout.  And as happy as I was that he finally had a friend from the neighborhood over playing I had to send him home because it was already after 9 and Caleb has school tomorrow.  But we told him to come over anytime he wanted too.
    And due to it being so late both kids went down without any problem.  Now were just sitting her lounging Brett’s mom flies in tonight at 11:20 and poor Brett has to stay up to go get her.  But I’m so happy she’s back LOL.  SHe’s another one who has turned into one of my best friends and I missed talking to her this week.  And poor Chloe (her dog) misses her like crazy and she’s going to come unglued when she gets here. 
   But I better head off here need to wake Brett up as he’s passed out on the couch so he can go get his mom.
Oh and the doctor said Caleb’s WBC were low and it probably was caused by the medicine but they couldn’t be completly sure if that is what it is..It could be a number of things but as it isn’t too low she’s not going to worry.  Especially since thed medicine is working and why would we want to mess with it.  And as long as it doesn’t drop too low he’s okay.  But he will have to go get his blood checked every month.
    And guess what?  I’m the only one who seems to think there’s a problem with that!  I don’t want to really get into it now maybe another time or maybe just on my private blog.
*hugs*

1 comment:

Bridgett said...

That's fantastic about Caleb's neighborhood friend! Yay!

Makes me happy. :)