Wednesday, September 22, 2004

ANother day

Look at me updating 2 day's in a row!  YAY me!  Above is Caleb's new Halloween costume!  As you can see he loves it.  I just wish once he put it on it wasn't such a hasssle to take it off LOL!  At least I know when we go trick or treating it won't be such a big deal to make him wear his costume!  He LOVES it!  Not really much going on here I didn't really clean yesterday because I started to just feel like crap between a headache and the normal pregnancy cramps I just laid on the couch all day.  So I'm catching up with my cleaning today!  Fun Fun!  BLAH!  There's not really too much to do 1 load of laundry a little bit of dishes and straightening up but I still don't feel like doing it LOL!  Other then that I'm not doing anything else.  But I am off just wanted to share my lil man.  *hugs*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute, we got Sam a little doggy one!!  HUGS

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, BUZZ LIGHTYEAR TO THE RESCUE!!!!  Caleb looks adorable!  My kids still don't know what they want to be this year, but I am sure whatever it is, it will be expensive!  $40 each costume is getting crazy!  Glad you took time to rest.  Remember to listen to your body and don't overdo it!
Hugs and love, Lisa