Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Late night worries

I think it's a pregnancy thing that you must stay up late and lay in bed and just plain worry.  Because if it's not a pregnancy thing I'm going crazy.  I've been laying in bed for the past hour just worrying about everything.  I'm scared to have 2 children.  There are many day's that I have a hard time controlling Caleb he might seem all content but he's not he's a rambunctious 2 yr old don't get me wrong I love the little bugger!  But He is a very hyperactive kid.  And there honestly are some days that he just pushes every button I have!  And how am I going to handle him and a new baby?  Caleb is very unpredictable you never know what he's going to do next and with a new baby being here it's very scarey to think about.  I don't know maybe I'm just being irrational but then again maybe not.  I am a 23 yr old grown woman and there are day's I have trouble controlling a two year old!  What's that say about me??  Well anyways I am off maybe I'll try and fall asleep.  Just had to get some stuff off of my chest.  *hugs*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you slept better after getting all that off of your chest!  I think every mother worries about having that first baby, second baby, third baby, etc.  With each child the worries increase because you also have to consider the other child's or children's feelings too.  I will tell you this . . . it will all work itself out with or without you worrying about it.  You are worried because you can't handle Caleb, personally, I think you handle him just fine.  You may not be able to spend every single waking second with him anymore, but you will still be his mother.  Caleb will have to learn to share you, and it's actually easier on them than it is on us as a parent.  So, stop your worrying, at least about this, it all works out, honest!!!!
Hugs and lots of love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hey you wouldn't be the first.  My girlfriend has a daughter 19 months and just had her son 9/7/04...  I wont lie, it's hard hon, but not Do-able!!  You can do, you must do, it and therefore, it will happen!  It's natural to worry though.   HUGS