Well here I thought this pregnancy was going so good! It's so different then my last one and yesterday I go in for a dr appt and they start talking about coming in the following day for an emergency sonogram. Excuse me?? Well turns out, My last sonogram showed that I have a incomplete cervix. Which makes no sense to me! But after my sonogram today at 2pm I will find out excactly what is wrong and if it turns out that the first sonogram was right then I will be getting a Cerclage which is where I will go to the hospital for surgery and the doctor will stitch a band of strong thread around my cervix so that it keeps the baby in there! But there's all kinds of scarey risks that go along with it! Here is more information~ American Pregnancy Association - Pregnancy Complications: Cervical Cerclage Which scares me let me tell you! I was so worried last night I couldn't see straight I went to make meatloaf and mashed potatoes for dinner and I burnt the meatloaf and ended up not cooking the potatoes long enough so when I went to mash them they still tasted raw! So I ended up in the bedroom for a half hour bawling my eyes out. And I ended up going to bed at 11pm. I don't even think I said good night to Brett. ANd I sure don't remember him giving me a kiss goodbye this morning. But it's almost 10:30 and I want to keep myself busy today and try not to worry myself to death before the time comes. So keep me in your thoughts. *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You have my prayers. Keep me posted. {{{{{hugs}}}}} Karen
Hey hon sorry I have missed so much. I will scroll up to see how you are. HUGS
Post a Comment