Thursday, September 9, 2004
So far behind with so much to do
It seems with this pregnancy I just haven't had time to sit still and do things. There's really not that much going on here either. Just been busy cleaning and keeping up with Caleb. He's still having his pooping problem. Last night it got to be so frustrating we just sat him on the potty and went about doing our own thing. Brett and I were sitting in the living room and we hear Caleb saying "I did it I did it." So we both ran to the bathroom and sure enough he had pooped. And we were cheering and praising him and he say's "Uh oh I have to go potty" And sure enough he runs right into the bathroom and starts peeing. So with that we told him No more diapers he was a big boy and diapers were for babies. And for the rest of the night everytime he had to pee he went into the bathroom! Of course when it came time for bed it was a bit harder to try and explain to him why he had to wear a diaper, But he did it. And so far so good today he's had no diaper on and he's been going in the big boy potty. :) I'm not to sure how it's going to work once he's dressed considering we've been letting him run around naked so we will see what it comes to be when I put pants on him I do have Buzz Lightyear underwear so maybe that will keep him from going potty in them. I just hope it works. If he can start not wearing diapers we can start saving the diaper money we spend for diapers for the new baby! LOL! Because that's the last thing we need is 2 kids in diapers. On another note we still have no idea what this little baby is. Everyone is determined that it's a little girl but we will see. The pregnancy it self is better and going good. I just get more tired now. And I sit here wondering with these hot sweats and stuff if I'm pregnant or if I'm going through menopause! LOL! We already got Caleb's Halloween costume. He's going to be .........Buzz lightyear. He requested it. I found a good deal on EBAY and bought it and that should be here sometime this week. Other then that nothing else is really going on. I am off now..Hoping to catch up on journals. I have been reading them through AOL Alerts I just haven't been able to leave comments. It seems everytime I sit down at the computer desk I have to get up and do something else. That is why my away message is always up. *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ok no note on how you are! I hope all is well, miss ya! HUGS
Post a Comment